Opinions and ideas to the plugin RegionKing

Discussion in 'WIP and Development Status' started by KingNyuels, Aug 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

KingNyuels

In this thread,I wanted to ask the MinecraftGamer what they thinkofmy plugin "RegionKing".
    Also, new featuresor improvements canbe post here. If bugs are found, this canbe mentioned here also!

Plugin description:
    the plugin is a region manager which divides the world into chunks. Players can buy this regions.
    There are taxes which increase at any region-buy. The owner of a region can add so-called members with a single command, so that they can build with him. The regionis protected for all players excluded admins with permissions and the owner and mebers of a region.
    There is an additional feature. The Mobloader: If it is enabled in the config, the owner of the region can save animalson a region and reloadon another.

Sorry I'm a German. If there are understanding problems, ask me!

2. Kinda the same as towny?

Well, you should put the description of the plugin, on the plugin page itself.

3. Offline

KingNyuels

1. I don't know Towny ^^. I did that as a request of an user in a MC Forum!
    2. I will do that ;)

4. Offline

KingNyuels

5. Offline

Lolmewn

KingNyuels You don't know Towny? On what website have you been living? Haha :)

timtower and LlmDl like this.
  6. Offline

KingNyuels

7. Offline

KingNyuels

*Bumb*
    I search for a translator, who can translates RegionKing messages and the Development sides into another language. (e.g. translation to dutch)

Additionally i search for a tutorial maker or plugin spotlight maker, who makes a youtube or vimeo video!

KingNyuels

8. Offline

Necrodoom

Moved to correct section.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.