onMoveEvent help

Discussion in 'Plugin Development' started by linkkwtf, Jul 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

linkkwtf

hey guys i need help, im creating a afk plugin, this is my first so i dont know that mutch but i wanted to make so if u stand still for about 1 min u get a broadcastmsg out, for example "player" is now afk! and when u move again it comes up "player" is back! and as u may see down in the sourcecode, it's not in the main. please help me:D

Code:
    package me.linkkwtf.SimpleChat;

import java.util.ArrayList;

import org.bukkit.ChatColor;
    import org.bukkit.command.Command;
    import org.bukkit.command.CommandExecutor;
    import org.bukkit.command.CommandSender;
    import org.bukkit.entity.Player;

public class Afk implements CommandExecutor{
        private ArrayList<String> afkPlayers = new ArrayList<>();
        public boolean onCommand(CommandSender sender, Command cmd, String commandLabel, String[] args){
            Player player = (Player) sender;

if(commandLabel.equalsIgnoreCase("Afk")){
                if(player.hasPermission("SimpleChat.afk"))
                if (afkPlayers.contains(player.getName())){
                    afkPlayers.remove(player.getName());
                    player.getServer().broadcastMessage(ChatColor.DARK_GRAY + player.getName() + " is not " + ChatColor.GOLD + "afk" + ChatColor.DARK_GRAY + " anymore!");
                }else{
                    afkPlayers.add(player.getName());
                    player.getServer().broadcastMessage(ChatColor.DARK_GRAY + player.getName() + " is " + ChatColor.GOLD + "afk!");
                }else{
                    player.sendMessage(ChatColor.DARK_RED + "You do not have permission!");
                }
            }
            return false;
        }
    }

2. go to the tresources section, look for the afk events, and add listeners for them inside your plugin(and send messages)

3. Offline

linkkwtf

im sorry but i feel like such a noob saying this but didnt really find any part doing what i want or explaining it, just saw that part with the ticks but, dont know how to get the ticks working with onMoveEvent witch i barly get :confused:

4. mayby this explains what you need to know

5. Offline

pzxc

Essentials can auto-afk you on a specified time period (I use 15 minutes but you can set it to 1 minute). It can even autokick you after you have been afk for so long (I use 30 minutes)... this makes it so afk players aren't taking up slots

6. Offline

linkkwtf

Where did u find the source code for that?:confused:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.