Plugin Request OnlyChest

Discussion in 'Plugin Help/Development/Requests' started by Silvernickel, May 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Silvernickel

Plugin Name: OnlyChest
    Permissions: onlychest.bypass- allows player to bypass the onlychest protections
    Description: OnlyChest makes it so that if a player, puts a chestshop sign on a chest that they can oonly put the item they are buying/selling in the chest. If it is not what they are buying/selling return the item back to their inventory
    Version: 1.8

2. Offline

Silvernickel

3. Offline

Rascal Two

I can do this, I've made plugins that interacted with chestshop before. This is a good way to stop people from using chestshop as indestructible locked chests (At least that's the only reason I've seen people do this) :)

Last edited: May 18, 2015
  4. Offline

Rascal Two

All Finished :)
    Here It Is.

There Are Multiple Things That Are Checked To Prevent Items From Entering A ChestShop Unless The ChestShop Is Made To Sell/Buy That Item.

If A Player Attempts To Create A ChestShop To Buy/Sell A - Lets Say Diamonds - And Anything But Diamonds Are In The Chest, The ChestShop Creation Will Fail, The Sign Will Break, And The Player Will Be Notified That The Chest Can Only Contain Diamonds.

When Opening A Already Existing ChestShop, Whenever A Player Tries To Place An Item That Is Not The Item Being Bought Or Sold By The Chestshop Into The ChestShop, They Will Be Unable To Do So.

Hoppers Can Also Not Place Items Into ChestShops That Are Not The Item That Is Being Bought Or Sold By Said ChestShop.

The Plugin Also Works For Double Chests.

Players With The 'antichestshop.Bypass' Permission Can Make ChestShops With Any Items Inside The Chest, And Place Any Items Into Their Chestshops.

Anybody Can Execute The /antichestshop Command To See A Description Of The Plugin, To See If They Have The 'antichestshop.Bypass' Permission, And To See The State Of HopperInteractionsLimited.

That's About It :) Feel Free To Contact Me If There Are Any Bugs (Hopefully Not ;) ) Or Anything Else.
    Here's The Details Below (From The Config.yml File)

[Commands]
    • /antichestshop - Simply Explains The Use Of The Plugin, Tells The Player If They Have The Permission To Bypass It, And Tells Them The State Of HopperInteractionsLimited.
    [Permissions]
    • antichestshop.Bypass - Players With This Permission Can Make Chestshops With Any Items In The Chest And Place Any Items Into Said ChestShop.
    [Configuration]
    • HopperInteractionsLimited - This Prevents Hoppers From Doing Two Things:
      - Taking ANY Items Out Of A Chestshop By Anybody.
      - Putting Items Into A Chestshop That Are Not To Be Bought Or Sold.
      Hoppers CAN Still Put Items Into The Chestshop That Have Been Labeled To Be Bought Or Sold.

Silvernickel likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.