Only some ChestShops work

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by MollyZhu, Jun 6, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

MollyZhu

Hello! Recently (a few days ago), I got the wonderful ChestShop plugin on my server so me and my friends could sell/buy stuff! Only one problem--some of them don't work! I will further explain below, and list things I have done to solve the problem.

I will have a shop sign fully filled out, and it'll even give me the [Shop] Shop successfully created! message upon creating. But then, when someone else goes to buy/sell from it, it simply will not work. Oddly enough though, it doesn't even show a message of some sort saying you cannot buy, it just doesn't work.

Example of a sign of mine that DOES work:
    MollyZhu
    B 64:56 S
    arrow

Example of a sign of mine that DOESN'T work:
    MollyZhu
    B 32:16 S
    birch_log

Both seem pretty normal and correct, right?? Except only one of them actually works!

Things we've tried:
    • Making sure the chest is adequately in stock
    • Making sure the users had enough money
    • Making sure our inventories weren't full
    • Making sure we typed out everything correctly
    • Deleting the chests/signs and redoing them

If anyone knows of a solution or has any suggestions it would be greatly appreciated. THANK YOU!!! <3

2. Offline

KarimAKL

@MollyZhu Maybe you're trying to sell an item with custom NBT data? I can't really think of any other reason for it not to work after saying "Shop successfully created"

3. Offline

MollyZhu

Yeah, right? That's what's most funny to me--is that it literally gives me the message that it was successfully created! lol. But also what do you mean? Sorry if this sounds dumb but I don't really know what custom NBT data is haha

4. Offline

KarimAKL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.