Only person not experiencing lag?

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by TobyG123, Jun 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

TobyG123

Hello! I run a server, TobyCraft, and it seems a lot of my users have been complaining recently about there being lag. I am not experiencing this and therefore cannot recreate the issue. It is NOT because I am on the same network/computer because my server is located in California, all the way across the country from where I am. I have listed the server specs and the plugins below:

RAM: 4GB HDD
    Worlds: 13
    Plugins: Orebfuscator, PlugMan, JustWarp, NoCheatPlus, InvisibleBlock, WorldEdit, KittySmite, CommandBook, WirelessRedstone, Vault, BanHammer, PermissionsEx, Multiverse-Core, LogBlock, MyCommand, NoSnow, WorldGuard, Jail, InfinitePlots, MineBackup, AutoMessage, SimplyVanish, RAM, iConomy, SurvivalGames, ReportRTS, CommandHelper, Tropic, PacketManager, ChestShop, Modifyworld, InfiniteClaims, MobArena, iChat, MobDisguise, CleanroomGenerator, Factions, Citizens, Multiverse-Portals, SetRankPEX

I believe it is a plugin, but... I have no clue.

Thank you!

-TobyG123

2. Offline

Omnitv

If you are hosting the server on youre computer, Ofc you wont have any lagg. You need to take into point youre internet. upload speed and download speed.

3. Offline

chaseoes

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.