Filled Online Time Announcer

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Forcelydated, Dec 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Forcelydated

Plugin category: Chat Related

Suggested name: Online Time Announcer

What I want: I'd like a plugin that announce the time that {PLAYERNAME} has online for {hours},{minutes},{seconds} , it'd just like when the player first time come to that server, the Online Time Announcer will say that 'Welcome {PLAYERNAME} to this server!' .Then, The Online Time Announcer will start recording the time that he/she is online, when he/she offlined, the Online Time Announcer will PAUSE record , when he/she is online again, the Online Time Announcer will announce that 'Welcome {PLAYERNAME} to this server again! {PLAYERNAME} has been online for {the paused time}' , After that , the Online Time announcer will RESUME recording the time that PAUSED till he/she offline again. AND! I'd like it to be in 1.7.2 R0.2 version! (I don't want the Online Time Logger's plugin cause it doesn't announce the time when player logged in!) and again, 1.7.2 R0.2 version!

Ideas for commands: /ota reload - to reload the plugins
    /ota check {PLAYERNAME} - check the {PLAYERNAME}'s online time
    /ota balance {playerA} {playerB} - makes the online time of playerB become the same online time with playerA
    /ota recount {PLAYERNAME} - restart the online time of {PLAYERNAME} from 0:0:00
    /ota add {hours}:{minutes}:{seconds} {PLAYERNAME} - add the {hours}:{minutes}:{seconds} to the specified {PLAYERNAME}
    /ota dedark {hours}:{minutes}:{seconds} {PLAYERNAME} - dedark the {hours}:{minutes}:{seconds} from the specified {PLAYERNAME}
    Ideas for permissions: ota.reload , ota.check , ota.balance , ota.recount , ota add , ota.dedark

When I'd like it by: A.S.A.P. :)

2. Offline

BlazingBroGamer

3. Offline

Forcelydated

4. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

Forcelydated Try it first, not every plugin is version depending.

5. Offline

Forcelydated

OK, I'll try it but...... recommend me to use which version? timtower

6. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

7. Offline

InkzzzMC

I use playtime on my 1.7.9 server, runs perfectly.

8. Offline

Forcelydated

Thanks timtower !
    The latest version of Playtime really works perfectly for my 1.7.2 server!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.