ONE Player keeps getting disconnected

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by HDfunctions, Feb 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

HDfunctions

Hey guys,
    It's HDfunctions and recently on my server, only ONE specific player gets disconnected from the server. In the sever console/log it shows.....

<player> lost connection: disconnect.endofstream
    OR
    <player> lost connection: disconnect.genericreason

If you need information on my server, please feel free to ask.

2. Offline

Perkun

You host your server on your pc or on some kinda of hosting? Becouse it might be caused by your router(restart it). Or this dude have rly bad internet. XD

3. Offline

MrPotatoGaming

Is the server offline-mode? That may cause some issues if the player has weird symbols in his/her name. And this next one is just coming from the wind; could it be that the ping for the user is too high so the server thinks (s)he is disconnecting thus bumping him/her off?

4. Offline

HDfunctions

I host it at home :p But this has never happened to me before.

Nope, the server is online-mode

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2016
  5. Offline

Perkun

So did you try thing with router? ^^ Btw it can be on his side not server.

6. Offline

MrPotatoGaming

Then my guess is, most likely, is that it's the individuals fault. However, that doesn't mean anything. We all know how reliable Minecraft can be when it comes to a clean, steady and crash-free play-through. :p

Anyways, I doubt it's your fault. If a bunch of other players where having issues than my guess would be other wise. However, just one player makes it hard to tell.

I'm sorry if I'm not being a ton of help, but that's just what it seems to be in my opinion.

7. Offline

HDfunctions

Could it be that they don't click "Disconnect" and just close Minecraft? And I have indeed tried the router thing.... less of that player getting disconnected, but still getting disconnected from time to time.

8. Offline

Perkun

Its player side, they just close mc or have internet problems.

9. Offline

HDfunctions

Hmm... HOPEFULLY that's the case.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.