Old closed request.

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by hunajameloni, Jul 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

hunajameloni

Plugin category: minigames

Suggested name: You Choose

What I want: The plugin is supposed to be normal team deathmatch plugin, but users could choose what they want to have. They can customize their loadouts. You can change the loadout in lobby with /loadout command. /Loadout will open chest gui with items in it ( I have chose them ). When you press item in first row, it will appear in your slot 1, and if you press item on second row, it will appear in your 2nd slot. You can only choose 1 item from 1 row, so you are only allowed 2 items. ( The items will be Primary Weapon and Secondary Weapon. I'll put crackshot guns into the gui). So the gui must be edited in game with admin command. The admin command is /editloadoutgui. And when you join game, you will keep the items you had in lobby. So no resetting inventory upon join.
    So The idea is: Players can customize their own loadout by choosing 2 ( 1 item per row ) weapons from loadout gui.
    And the minigame won't reset their inventory upon join, so the loadout can be used in minigame.
    Also the minigame should give you iron chestplate with protection 1.

Ideas for commands: /loadout for users to change their loadouts. /editloadoutgui for admins to edit the items in loadout selection gui.

Ideas for permissions: loadout.edit - /editloadoutgui

When I'd like it by: asap

2. Offline

Iroh

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.