ok i got a big problem with you people

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by iBombastic, Apr 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

ZeroZX4

ne0nx3r0
    well i thought you mean it
    anyway he have allot of right they should add some default script or no who care script next to download link should be link to wiki or something to anything and there is no such a thing

so its not hard to be an idiot here i remember when i 1st time seen permissions system and i was like ' O M F G this is my end of using plugins' back then even black magic was allot more obvious to me than permissions

but now i dont have any problem with it

no 1 is born smart

Lolmewn i dont know how you but i need to say BIG THX to iBombastic cause thanks to him and his post
    like always i was clicking your nick to be sure you are 16 years old and my god for the 1st time i read the names of options there and look what i found

[​IMG]
    i already clicked ignore so now it show unignore

so farewell my unwanted friend

ow and btw if you can keep correcting my post with dots eventually you will find someone who need it or at least care about it or even need it :)

2. Offline

Lolmewn

Haha, this amuses me :) I'm guessing ZeroZX4 won't see me tagging him, anyone else mind doing it for me?

3. Offline

Omnitv

Why is this Thread still up? has it been [Resolved] Yet

4. Offline

Lolmewn

Not that I know of, Where's that thread starter when you need him?

5. Offline

ZeroZX4

i think post owner never said it was fixed or if it work or no well

6. Offline

r0306

Maybe it's because on your start script, you forgot to rename the craftbukkit.jar to craftbukkit-1.2.5-R1.2.jar or whatever the craftbukkit file you have is called.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.