Ocean-World Generator

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Hammy12Edgars12, Jul 1, 2013.

1. Offline

Hammy12Edgars12

Well, Ive searched everywhere for this, and haven't turned up anything. I am looking for a worldgenerator, that can create a world that is entirely ocean, with few islands, small amounts of resources, and a high sea level (like, 84 blocks instead of 64). I dont think it could be hard, but since I dont have any Java experience (C++ only), I need a bit of help. Thanks for your time,
    Nick

2. Offline

Le PHeel

Use TerrainControl, you can do this from there easily.

3. Offline

Hammy12Edgars12

Le PHeel Could you give me some tips, I saw that earlier, but from what it looked like, you needed to make a "Biome image" 1st

4. Offline

Le PHeel

5. Offline

Hammy12Edgars12

Le PHeel Alright, thank you for the help!

Hmm, It dosent seem to be working for V 1.6.1. I know bukkit is still in development, but I kinda need something that can work with future versions

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2016
  6. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

Hammy12Edgars12 It just needs an update, welcome to bukkit
    EDIT: Error log? Any more output that: "it isn't working" is appreciated

7. Offline

Hammy12Edgars12

timtower No error log listed in console, I should have included that, Im sorry :I, and I know, Its just Im paying people to wait, so I was kind-of needing it in a hury

8. Offline

Hammy12Edgars12

timtower Le PHeel Yea, Im having a terrible time with this, I cant seem to set the config right, as a continent always spawns. I would pay someone to set this up. basically, I just need rare small islands, high sea level, and an ocean world, but when I try adjusting the config, it does nothing

9. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator