NPC PvP

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by thtpetaaquanguy, May 21, 2014.

1. Offline

thtpetaaquanguy

Plugin category: PvP

Suggested name: NPC PvP

What I want: The ability to spawn NPCs that i can modify their armor, health, damage dealt, and items. I want to be able to spawn these in a small arena, and then a SINGLE player at a time can join the arena with a command. Once the player joins the arena, they will have a certain time to get ready, and drink their potions. Once the time goes up, the desired amount of NPCs will spawn and attack the player. If the player survives they win a prize, if they lose, they lose the items they entered with. NO i am not looking for Mob Arena.

Ideas for commands: /join npcfight- To join the arena. /npc corner1-Sets first corner to arena area, set with //wand or something else. /npc corner 2-Same as above but second corner.

Ideas for permissions: player.setarena.-Set to true to have permission to create arenas.

When I'd like it by: Within a month preferably.

EDIT: DOESNT HAVE TO BE NPC, CAN BE MOBS SUCH AS ZOMBIES ASWELL!

Thanks!

2. Offline

xxmarijnw

You mean something LIKE a mob arena but then with Player NPC's?

3. Offline

thtpetaaquanguy

Thanks for the response! Um not really. Mob Arena has different waves of many rounds and the mobs are fairly easy to kill, except for the bosses. I'm looking for a SINGLE round of 2 NPCs that i can modify their health, armor, and weapons.

4. Offline

XgXXSnipz

I THINK this is somewhat possible, let me start coding it now and try to see how far I get :)

5. Offline

thtpetaaquanguy

Oh sweet! Thanks a ton! Let me know how it goes!

6. Offline

MineStein

It is called "Citizens" and "Sentry".

7. Offline

thtpetaaquanguy

Thats not really what i want, they arent as smart, and you cant modify their health. Thanks though.

8. Offline

Garris0n

1. Aren't as smart as what?
    2. Request that feature?

9. Offline

Onlineids

They are about as smart as any mob in the game, if your looking for replicating player movement good luck.

10. Offline

thtpetaaquanguy

Ive been it before, I have requested this because someone custom coded it for their server and it worked great.

Edited the original post.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2016
  11. Offline

Onlineids

Link?

12. Offline

thtpetaaquanguy

Someone custom coded it for their own server. Wasn't released. pvp.gontroller.com