Notch Death Item Plugin

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by AmazingJake, Dec 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

AmazingJake

Hi there! I was wondering if anyone could create a plugin, so that when the specified player dies, they drop an extra customizable item, similar to how Notch always drops an apple. I would like to use this as a donor perk, and think it would be cool to have on my server as a whole. I would appreciate if it was compacted into a GUI (if not, I understand), and had permissions. Below are the specific details of the plugin, so that this thread will comply with the Bukkit Plugin Request Formatting.

Plugin category: Misc/Fun

Minecraft version: 1.12.2

Suggested name: NotchDeath

What I want: (Listed in detail above)

Ideas for commands: /NotchDeath

Ideas for permissions: NotchDeath.gui

When I'd like it by: There is no time limitation, especially considering, the Holidays are nearly in full swing.

Additional Notes: Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanzaa, Happy Holidays, and thank you for taking the time to read this long request.

2. Offline

nethergoblin

Hey i can make this im going to make it so you can run a command + add drops though (Just for an extra :D)

AmazingJake likes this.
  3. Offline

ITGuy12

@nethergoblin are you still working on this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Offline

Horsey

Here you go:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/mfffaci9w2yrwb9/DeathDrop.jar?dl=0

Just a few notes:
    • The plugin is called 'DeathDrop' as I feel that's a more general name
    • The permission is now 'deathdrop.use'
    • The command is /deathdrop <target-permission> This will launch a GUI where you can drag in the items that you want to be dropped. That's it!
    • PS: A config.yml will be created, but there's absolutely nothing for you to do there, no need to modify it.

5. Offline

Vaishnav Anil

uhh I had made the plugin as requested as well but I guys was too late to post. meh.
    anyway Mine was a little diff, guess that probably wasnt what you meant anyway. It allowed a /NotchDeath <Player name> which opens a Gui in which u add the drop items in. One you close it, the items are saved to a data file in the plugins data folder for loading up on plugin enabling next time. So its more of player-wise rather that permission node wise. If you'd like me to send me version as well, just reply. Cya

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.