Not loading the world [EDIT] SOLVED!

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by nateracecar5, Aug 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

nateracecar5

I went to get the new recommended build and put it in my server. I ran the server, joined and I only got a chunk of the world. I typed in "/reload" then logged off and logged back in and then it was just complete void. Any help? :(

2. Offline

Gcity306

/reload only reloads the plugins, it does NOT reload the chunks.

Also do you get any errors?

3. Offline

Hoolean

Same issue: Whenever I go on certain/all worlds me and my players just tp to the void where they a) stay b) fall out of world c) suffocate in blocks. There are no console errors and this is making my server unplayable so someone please help!

4. Offline

Gcity306

Do you guys use any plugins? It could be that a plugin is messing with the chunks not sending or loading?

5. Offline

Omnitv

Seems like a 1.31. RB 1.0 Bug, been coming up ALOT.

6. Offline

nateracecar5

Thanks you guys. Here is the list of plugins I use. Brace yourself its alot.
    Antibot, AutoShutdown, BOSEconomy, ChestShop3-46, CommandBin, dynmap, iJustLocked, Jail, Jobs, LightningCake-1.0, MagicalSpells, MailBox, MobDeiguise, Ptweaks, SimplaFly v1.4.3, SpleefUltimate, TravelGates-1.10.9, Vault, WorldEdit, WorldGuard.

7. Offline

Hoolean

YAY! Problem is gone as of CraftBukkit 1.3.1 RB1.0! I think! Oh wait was I using that before... Anyways, I think the problem is gone. For me. Maybe.

8. Offline

Xmillsa

I can only suggest removing Ptweaks, I used NoLagg and had the same issue, removed it and all was fine.
    Just waiting for an update to NoLagg before I re-add it.

9. Offline

nateracecar5

Okay I will give that a shot

DUDE THANK YOU SO MUCH REMOVING ptweaks WORKED! THANK YOU!

I just looked at the ptweaks page and for some reason it worked for 1.2.5 even though it hasn't been updated ever since 1.2.4 so that is what was causing the problem.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.