Normal stone should turn into ores..

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Bush, Sep 6, 2011.

1. Offline

Bush

I was thinking about this alot, would it not be great if you have a mine designated for a town that keeps on getting new ore.
    it wouldn't be like the ore appears out of nowhere, just that the normal stone that you don't have any use for turns into ores that can be used.
    example: the town mine is depleted of coal and iron, and in the next few days normal stone will turn into coal or iron. just like how minerals are normally formed in nature...

2. Offline

Perdog

I can't remember the name of it right now, but there is a plugin out there that saves the location that an ore was taken from, then the ore reappears after a set amount of time, I'll try to find it and link you too it, but just letting you know something similar to what you want exists.

3. Offline

Bush

i'll appreciate it, but i still want stone that takes up alot of place to be turned into something usfull, not just ore that reappears in the same place..
    but i'll use your suggested one in the mean time.

4. Offline

muCkk

It's called GrowingOre. It's inactive but still works as far as I know. I forked it and changed the respawning ore to bedrock instead of stone (some people asked for that because players would break the stone making the ore disappear for ever). You can download my version here.

5. Offline

Bush

thnx i do that.