Filled NoArea (DEV request)

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by crazy_chikken98, Apr 27, 2014.

1. Offline

crazy_chikken98

Suggested name: NoArea

What I want: i need a plugin thats like a invinsible wall, you dont see it but cant go trough it, or you just make it like you cant go in there thats also fine.
    but i dont want it like areas (so no worldguard, worldboarder or worldedit) but like positions or something

Ideas for commands: /NA create [name], /NA end, /NA addpos, /NA edit [name]

When I'd like it by: whenever you want
    i would love to have it :D

2. Offline

Evildude221

3. Offline

crazy_chikken98

4. Offline

OHQCraft

Areas or positions?? What is the difference? WorldBoarder and WorldGuard do all of this, if you learn them.

Evildude221 likes this.
  5. Online

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

Negative jump potion will do the trick

6. Offline

blablubbabc

Minecraft 1.8 will do the trick (with the new invisible block)

Plo124 likes this.
  7. Offline

Plo124

8. Offline

crazy_chikken98

9. Offline

Evildude221

crazy_chikken98 as blablubbabc said, the barrier block could do this (Didn't even think of that)

Or just use the exit flag with world guard. Create a protection region around your area, and set the exit flag.
    (I'm aware you said no worldguard, but it's probably the fastest way)

Good Luck =)

10. Offline

crazy_chikken98

Ty Evildude221 no i dont want to create regions Cuz its not a square its more a thing with 20 corners so than i need to create more than 5 regions. This would be easier: setting a position every corner to create some invinsible wall. Get it? Anyway now i know from the barrierblock this topic is filled thx everyone for the reactions :)