Problem/Bug No one can break/place

Discussion in 'General Help' started by CrolacyFactions, Apr 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

CrolacyFactions

Hello everyone
    I have a server called play.crolacy.com
    we are factions...
    well every time we restart the server people can break/place for like an hour
    and then it breaks out of no where and no one can break or place the block just regens back.. I will do ANYTHING to get this to stop!! without people being to break/block my server is ruined! if you want, everyone who gives legitament reasons and actually helps can get ranks items, anything you guys/girls want!! please help! so basically we restart the server and people can build. then like it glitches and people cant break or place blocks anymore.. it just happened like 3 weeks ago and i just crated a bukkit forums account. maybe its one of my plugins? if it is ill list all of my plugins!! thank you ahead of time!! thank you so much

just a btw if anyone ever haves the same problem i will make sure to post how it was resolved

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2016
  2. Offline

khb33

One solution you could do is you most likely have world guard right? So just delete essentials anti-build.jar in your plugins folder or just drag to your desktop in case you'll need it sometime.

You also can go into the essentials folder in your plugins folder and go to the config.yml and scroll down to essentials anti-build and set build false and use false. If you're using notepad++ or textwrangler it should be blue :D

Hope I helped and I hope you get this fixed! :D

P.S It would be good if you listed your plugins so maybe I can check what's happening :)

CrolacyFactions likes this.
  3. Offline

CrolacyFactions

Okay so I never had essentials antibuild. And this is my essentials and I opened it with notepad++ but it has no color. I can't find an anti build section thing anywhere. So let me list my plugins
    I use the following:
    Hidestream
    groupmanager
    obsidianbreak
    worldedit
    enderchest
    buycraft
    massivecore
    headhunting
    vault
    multiversecore
    killermoney
    frame protector
    worldguard
    titlemotd
    cratekeys
    clearchat
    warpportals
    ebroadcast
    simplespawners
    alwaysday
    lottery
    custom enchantments
    iconomy
    instasoup
    norain
    whatisit
    clearlag
    protocollib
    playervaults
    votifier
    mcmmo
    trophyheads
    forcedgrammar
    galistener
    essentials
    floauction
    simplerename
    essentialsspawn
    custom tab
    kitadder
    commanddoesnotexist
    redeemmcmmo
    essentialschat
    factions
    @khb33
    Thanks for try to help i really appreciate it a lot. Truthfully i do.

http://pastebin.com/XTFrbzGx < < < < this is a pastebin of my essentials config
    thank you again @khb33 you helping me really makes me feel good and know that there are still good people out there!

4. Offline

Boomer

restart your server (not /reload) and then pastebin your entire logs/latest.log .. that will help show in full what plugins/versions are loading, and if any of them are erroring that might contribute to the conflict

5. Offline

CrolacyFactions

http://pastebin.com/ZYFYedZW
    here is my latest log. also i have another problem but you guys dont have to worry about it now. when i tried to go through end and nether portal it doesnt work. i think its because earlier i deleted the worlds but they just regened back in my file zilla thingy so... also thank you so much @Boomer this means a lot people are actually trying to help me! thank you so much! i really appreciate it

6. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

@CrolacyFactions AdvancedTabList won't load due to craftbukkit version numbers.
    Frame_Protector isn't bug free either, got a nullpointerexception.
    Cratekeys has some things as well.
    TabAPI hasn't been updated for 1.8 either.
    Does everybody has permissions to build?

7. Offline

CrolacyFactions

Okay i deleted tabapi, cratekeys, and advancedtablist. Yes everyone has permission to build. If they dont what would the permission be? Thanks for the reply @timtower it means a lot dude! Also congrats on bukkit forums moderator! hopefully we can fix this problem. like i said earlier if you guys ever want something in game just message me! thanks!

8. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

@CrolacyFactions You are ~5 months late with the moderator stuff :p
    Do you happen to test this in spawn? Minecraft has its own spawn protection.

9. Offline

CrolacyFactions

lol @timtower i tested it at spawn then i tested it in nether.. then /warp wild... then i traveled like 20k blocks and its the same thing.. you know like out of know where it works then it will break for no reason sooner or later.. thanks for the replies @timtower

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.