No Nodus

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by davidteather, May 30, 2013.

1. Offline

davidteather

I would like a plugin that keeps a log of all the people who have most likely using nodus like a log of hyper speeds or high jumps or teleporting and every thing nodus has to offer and after it finds you 10 times it /tempban (name) 1m Nodus

Davidteather(tulaproductions)
    Join my server: play.tulaprod.com

2. Offline

WestnightHawk

If you check out NoCheatPlus or AntiCheat, they sort of work this way. Other thing is NODUS has stopped being developed for now! http://scetch.net/ announced it. But I know there are plenty of other hacking clients out there. In the end there is no one solution on how to prevent cheats.

3. Offline

nhadobas

Nodus will be picked up. Its life isnt over.

4. NoCheatPlus ;>

5. Offline

iminecraft253

Use nocheatplus, But go to their jenkins and download the latest stable build off of there. Because when I use the build on the bukkit page it usually doesn't work.

6. Offline

davidteather

i
    use but then people keep getting kicked off for flying when they not cuz for some reason they spawn in the air then fall :(

:( spawn in air= kick.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2016