No Level Limit On Anvils!

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by BooGaLoo90, Dec 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

BooGaLoo90

Hello, I was wondering if anyone knew or would be able to make a plugin that i think a lot of servers might end up using if they knew it was out there.the only one i could find was this, however it has NEVER been updated =(
    https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/bukkit-plugins/enchantlimit

Anvils are currently capped at 39 lvls by default. the plugin will simply make there be no cap. if something cost 100 levels, so be it! good luck on the grind ;D

disclaimer. i do not own a server but i just thought this was a good idea maybe a plugin developer would like to make it. if you do, i will be suggesting it to the server i currently play on. i will be linking the owner to this thread! =)

this plugin i believe will make a great addition to faction servers primarily, as it will allow them to make stronger gear by being able to put more enchantments on a single item. as well as allow for more repairs to damaged items as each repair costs more levels every time.

2. Offline

MightyOne

Just because it didnt get updated doest mean it wont work. Why dont you test it?

3. Offline

BooGaLoo90

in my OP i gave a disclaimer stating i am not a server owner. =P but im going to request it on the server i play on. maybe the owner will test the one i linked if they like the idea.

i know shame on me for requesting a plugin when i dont own a server =/ this was more or less just a plugin idea in general maybe a dev would take interest in making.

4. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

@BooGaLoo90 Might not be even needed then without somebody testing it.

5. Offline

Zombie_Striker

@BooGaLoo90
    I highly doubt anyone would make this plugin for you without knowing if the server will even use the plugin. Contact the server and get some confirmation that they will use the plugin if one is created.

[Edit] This is, of course, assuming the linked plugin does not work.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.