Solved No blocks, just nothingness.

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by daviga404, Mar 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

daviga404

Hi! I am desperate for a way to fix this. Basically, my worlds are all messed up after I updated to 1.2.3-R0.1. All I see is nothingness, apart from minecarts and paintings. I bounce, and can't move..
    Help would be GREATLY appreciated.
    Thanks,
    Daviga404.

2. Offline

FXHNTR

Okay, I read your post over again and deleted my old reply. What I think, is that your texture pack, if you're using one is outdated. Therefore, nothing is loading. If you select the default pack, you will see the blocks again.

3. Offline

daviga404

FXHNTR
    It has nothing to do with my texture pack, as all of my users get the same thing as me. My texture pack is the default one.

4. Offline

FXHNTR

Then I revert my to my original post in that it could be your map is corrupted and won't load anymore. So you could try to load an earlier version of the map if you have backups, or start a new world.

BEFORE DOING ANYTHING: back up all your files to be on the safe side.

5. Offline

daviga404

FXHNTR
    Well, my default map works in Single Player, but I got it at 1.1, converted it then put it back on the server. I can't go to it though, as multiverse won't work and I can't import it properly.

6. Offline

FXHNTR

daviga404

Well, the server I admin on recently updated to an unrecommended build of 1.2 which converted the map, however when we switched the builds out, the map just went back to its original state.

and what is it that you can't import properly?

7. Offline

daviga404

FXHNTR
    solved after a bit of thorough looking. the problem: orebfuscator.
    thanks for your help!

8. Offline

FXHNTR

daviga404 Anytime. I wish I could've been of more help.

As a matter of fact, I've seen a few other people that have had the same problem you had. They could probably benefit from what you know.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.