Nick Plugin

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by OrlandoLaCrue, Feb 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

OrlandoLaCrue

Hello I would like to request a plugin that is for nicknames, its different from all the others because with this nick name plugin I want you too only be able to put bold and color etc into your name, I also want it compatible with bukkit.

for instance say your name was gimzy, now you run the command /nick gimzy ghomiequan and it says you cannot change your auctal name (or something like that) and then you do /nick gimzy &5&lG&fimzy then that works because your not changing the nickname your simply adding color.

for commands and permissions
    /nick (nickname) --------- permission: orlandocraftnick.nick
    /nick off -------- permission: orlandocraftnick.nickoff
    /nick off (playername) ------- permission: orlandocraftnick.nickoff.others
    /nickplayer (playername) (nickname) -------- permission: orlandocraftnick.nick.others

in the config can you please put a place so I can change all messages/ the prefix of the plugin when it talks in chat please.

2. Offline

pie_flavor

3. Offline

patricksterza

@pie_flavor please makenit Pie... Also take a look at my rocket thread i am requesting a plugin please help me

4. Offline

pie_flavor

@OrlandoLaCrue Finished. ColorNicks.jar
    Note that I changed /nickplayer <player> <nick> to /nick <nick> <player> for simplicity's sake. All permissions have been kept the same.

patricksterza likes this.
  5. Offline

patricksterza

@pie_flavor Please make a custom permission and not the orlandoblabla.permission too much u could do like customnick.nick customnick.others or something like it

6. Offline

pie_flavor

patricksterza likes this.
  7. Offline

patricksterza

@pie_flavor thanks man :) and did u took a look at my rocket thread??? Nobody helps me with that...

@CodingForDayz what are the commands on your plugin? How to call the gui nick color?

<Edit by mrCookieSlime: Merged posts. Please don't double post. There is an Edit Button right next to the Date.>

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2016
  8. Offline

OrlandoLaCrue

Okay thanks :D

@pie_flavor can you make for your chat stays the same, and allow prefix's

Thanks

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2016
  9. Offline

pie_flavor

@OrlandoLaCrue What constitutes a prefix, and do you mean to not send plugin messages?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.