New to Bukkit, needing some advice/help (not newby)

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by SwainiakYeah, Jul 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

SwainiakYeah

So as I mentioned I'm new to Bukkit.

I did have an old Hamachi server which I have now transferred the world onto my Bukkit.

It's up and running, I have all my regions sorted, they all work fine, blocks can be placed and destroyed where they should be able to for each member etc etc...

I know this isn't much but it seems like this is a massive feat for some people to get this far.

What I need help with is this:

I'm wanting to build some pvp zones, now I know how to set them even though __global__ region is set to no pvp. (pvp is still in use on my properties file and .yml's). To get to the pvp zones I've set up command blocks (couldn't find a decent warping/tp'ing plugin) which al work fine, but what I want is to be able to:

1) set up a chest where items are deposited before a fight (this is my 1v1 mode) as like a wager.. then be able to have the winner set to be the only one who can open and remove the items from the chest..

and

2) Tp the loser back home (spawn) instantly after they lose, and have a command block switch become available AFTER the fight so that the winner can tp home.

Tp'ing the loser immediately isn't a necessity, as I would need to know how to allow spectating of a game for larger arenas with more people..

I'm sorry if this makes no sense, or is a really nooby question, but any and all help would be appreciated!

Thank you Bukkiteers!

*EDIT* WorldEdit and WorldGuard are my only current plugins.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.