Plugin Request New Survival Games Plugin

Discussion in 'Plugin Help/Development/Requests' started by JinxSkylarkFTW, Jun 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

JinxSkylarkFTW

Plugin category: Mini-Game

Suggested name: Surge SG

First off, I know there are many survival games plugins out there, but I can't seem to find one like this, if you know of one, please comment below

What I Want: 1) I would like it to have kits, that you can buy and level up with in-game money you get from playing. I must be able to edit kits and items on each level 2) A shop for the kits, with permissions 3) A death match 4) Customizable chest, and tier chests based on what type of chest (trapped / regular). Chest items are randomized each game. 5) "Surges" (thus the name), every game, if 5 or more players are left after, say 10 mins (configurable), a random effect happens to change the game. Ex: Lightning strikes map for a few seconds, causing fires/ TnT rain in some areas/ Angry Pigmen spawn to attack players, etc (surprise me) 6) Maps must reset after each game / join signs / scoreboards in lobby and in-game

Also, the plugins it must work with are Essentials, Group Manager, and possibly PermissionsEX.
    The plugin must also have a customizable config (I must be able to edit everything)
    Must work with version 1.7

Commands Needed:

-Arena/D-Match Setup - basic arena setup commands many plugins use
    -Kits/Shop - commands that upgrade
    -Admin commands - give players Gears (the in-game money) , take away Gears, etc...
    -Anything else that is required

Permissions Needed:

-Permissions for access to kits and kit lvls
    -Ability to create maps, join signs, break stuff, etc...
    -Anything else that is required

When I'd like it by: Whenever you can

Also
    - I apologize if this too much, if you are willing to make this for me, thank you
    - Feel free to your own little touch here and there if you think it will make the game more fun for all players

Last edited: Jun 10, 2015
  2. Offline

SuperSniper

Honestly all you want is an exact replica of the Hypixel SG plugin except without the Blitz Star.
    Im pretty sure no one will make this for you because you want it the exact same as Hypixel's, plus, you want it custom named as "Surge SG" which is most likely your server.

3. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

Moved to Bukkit alternatives

4. Offline

Scorpionvssub

First of, why steal exactly and even use other server names, second like sniper said if you want it custom relate the name to the game not the server you are running, the odds of getting games created when its not related to a specific server, are much higher, i know 1 guy that creates plugins hes working on a minigame for us but the odds of finding someone to only make it for your server is next to none, rename it to ultimate SG for example. Then ask the author that is willing to make it or "dev" to add in a config [ultimateSG] so you can call it different yourself :) I would love to see this happen ofcourse but i honestly doubt it..

5. Offline

JinxSkylarkFTW

The name Surge SG has nothing to do with a server name, but the "surge" effects as stated above. I do see what both of you are saying though and will edit the request so it is not just a copy of Hypixels game, the only thing I really wanted from it was the kit process.

What is Bukkit alternatives?

EDIT by Timtower: merged posts

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2015
  6. Offline

I Al Istannen

@JinxSkylarkFTW Bukkit did just officially release for 1.7. 1.8 is not from the Bukkit team. That's why it is called "Alternative".

7. Offline

JinxSkylarkFTW

Oh yeah, forgot about that, I'll remove the 1.8 request. It's not fully necessary anyway.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.