New Effects Enchants and Mechanics

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by icedemond5, Aug 24, 2014.

1. Offline

icedemond5

Hello, Another plugin idea here!
    Plugin category: Fun Mechanics and General

Suggested name: This doesn't really matter to me too much but for a lack of better: NEAE works
    (Acronym)

What I want: I'd like new enchants and(or) effects, to be added with this plugin. If one is possible, but not the other, let me know, or just do that one. I'd like new effects to be:

Effects : Bleeding - poison but slower ticks, more duration, nausea for the last 5 seconds ban be stopped with paper. applied when taking damage of any kind

Freezing - more damage intake, less move speed small chance to drop weapon/tool when using it. applied when in any snow biome or ice biome

Frostbite - Applied randomly to people who have freezing for more than 5 minutes. same as freezing but add Damage (similar to bleeding) and Slowness

Infected - Nausea slowness and poison 1

Rage - randomly applied when attacking / being attacked, attack speed and damage output increase but more damage intake, and nausea for the last 10 seconds

ENCHANTS - applies title to the item. Example - Sharp Iron Sword
    Damage
    Hellfire - basically fire aspect but more damage
    Berserker's - higher chance to get rage effect
    Serpent’s - 1/20 chance to apply venom to person attacked
    Sustain
    Leeching - 1/15 chance to heal self for 25% damage caused
    Lich’s - 1/15 chance to heal self for 50% damage caused
    Movement
    Journeyman's - Speed 1 when out of combat for more than 5 seconds
    Hermit’s - Speed 2 when out of combat for more than 5 seconds, Speed 1 while in combat
    Cowardly - ⅓ chance to +Speed 3 for 5 seconds when attacking a target
    Ender - 1/75 chance to teleport behind target
    Debuff
    Savage - 1/15 chance to apply weakness to target for 2 seconds
    Frosted - ¼ to apply freezing ⅛ to apply frostbite

Hellfire, berserkers, serpents, leeching, lichs, cowardly, ender, savage and frosted - For swords and bows
    Journeymans, and hermits are for boots only

MECHANICS
    diamonds ore now drops as diamond ore - smelt to get diamond
    Only 1 enchant per item ( Sharpness/Protection don't count so you can have a Sharp Hellfire Bow)

Ideas for commands: possible "/enchant _____" for the item in hand or "/effect ____" both of these are in essentials but I'd like them for the new enchants or effects.

Ideas for permissions:
    neae.enchant.____ / neae.enchant.* -all or specific (allows them to get these enchants)
    and neae.effect.______ / neae.effect.* - all or specific (allows them to be effected by the effect
    When I'd like it by: This is a lot, so no due date. Just whenever is cool!

2. Offline

StainedMc

Very possible to make, But unless you could change the Minecraft coed without any side clients the only way to make any of these enchants or effects is simply to mix effects, i could help you if you want these could easily be done with a collaboration of light plugins.

3. Offline

StainedMc

Sil3nt_Aassassin likes this.
  4. Offline

icedemond5

StainedMc Sil3nt_Aassassin
    Wow thanks guys the ideas sounds great. Combining new plugins is A-Okay with me, and the enchants work with a little configuration. <removed> I'll post the how to here after encase others are curious!

[edit by JaguarJo: removed Skype request. Please keep all discussion in the thread as per posting guidelines. Thanks.]

5. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

6. Offline

icedemond5

Hey, still looking for help. No progress made!

7. Offline

icedemond5