NEED TERRIFYINGLY HORRIBLE FEARFUL PLUGIN MADE

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by ktar5, Dec 23, 2011.

1. Offline

ktar5

Plugin category: i dont know...

Suggested name: Bloody Night

A bit about me: i run multiple servers and love hearing the cries of terror from ppl getting blown up at night
    What I want: a plugin that will terryfy the heck out of players once it becomes nighttime. i want it to be where everynight mobs become scarier, stroonger, more healt and damage. i want people to be huddling in a room made of obsidian because they r so scared to go outside. i want trees that can ecplode i want creepers that cath fire in their path and can cause multi explosions skeletons shooting tnt or ghast fireballs spiders that wear diamond armor. anything that will scare the hell out of any survival player that comes on my server.
    Ideas for commands: /scare or /terrify and verying degrees of terror (doesnt christhmas just make you want to hear screams of terrified players and bget spamemd by [Player] Has died messages?)

Ideas for permissions: only ops allowed to use

Willing to pay up to: $10
    When I'd like it by: 1MONTH FROM AGREEING TO MAKE THE PLUGIN

Similar plugin requests: nawh

2. Offline

KingWar92

Awesome

3. Offline

CDMV2

Ill give it ago, not guareenteing anything though:)

4. Offline

Sputnik_15

Thank you!! ^_^ I aswell in this festisve christmas spirit want to hear cries of players. I even got a old plugin from like from a while back working that makes creepers fling you into the air! how wonderful.

http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/fu...hat-jump-up-jump-up-and-chow-down-1060.16844/

It's outdated but works just fine for me in R1

Anything like that with more mobs is just wonderful... There was a plugin I've been trying to fix (no java experience) but i need to make it not read skylands.. and it would also start working find. i think...

it's advanced mobs.. and gaints throw tnt at players! the tnt does no damage because it wasn't a real tnt explosion.. just a simulation? exposion.. talking out my ass here.. but it was great! I need things like that badly

5. I could do trees exploding when you break them, and creepers with huge explosions but i dont think I could do anything else really.

(P.S. I could do exploding grass)

6. Offline

Javin

Something else to make it more frightening: Make it so it doesn't happen every night. Just on random nights, suddenly everything goes to hell. Then there will be the fear of not knowing whether tonight's the night or not.

7. Offline

ktar5

ok pm if u think u got it down :p or wanna discuss it