Need somewhat urgent help with my server's insane amounts of errors

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Carlos Fuentes, Apr 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Carlos Fuentes

Heya guys. I host a Craftbukkit server with the latest build available, 632, and the latest versions of Worldguard and Worldedit. I also use the plugin MotD.

I've been having TERRIBLE errors with the server lately that render the server completely unusable. No one can log in, and until they are kicked, no one can place or destroy any blocks, or say anything in chat.

The trigger seems to be when someone times out. I'm not exactly sure, though.
    A few things that may help you diagnose the problem: While waiting for the worldguard update, I ran the server without plugins on a new world so people could just do survival. The errors still happened, and the server still crashed.

This used to not happen, as in, a few months or even weeks ago. I guess bukkit updated, and it's just not running well anymore?

I've attached the crash lot to this post. As you can see, it persisted for quiiiite a few hours, and left the server useless for that time period.

I'm desperate, does anyone have ANY pointers? Perhaps someone could even pass me their entire server information, and I just replace the world file? XD

bump

still looking for some help

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2016
  2. Offline

Insanehero

Solution= Use the RB of CB (612 or 617)

3. Offline

Carlos Fuentes

Would you mind providing me with a link to that? I can't seem to find it D:

Edit: Silly me, found it. Thanks, I'll see how that works!

4. Offline

Insanehero

Btw the ones with green stars by them are the ones you wanna get.

5. Offline

AgentKid

Huh, can't seem to view the log file. Mind posting it to pastebin so I can see it?

6. Offline

Carlos Fuentes

Sure, here you are: http://pastebin.com/1icnLnyH

I'm still having errors, running with the RB of CB. Sure, it's less errors, but I still got one today that made the server stop. Same issue with the sockets timing out? :/

bummmmmp

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.