Solved Need some help with Mob Arena and SkyBlock permissions

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by graphiic1, May 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

graphiic1

I seem to be having problems with Mob arena. I set up the arena and when I was done I couldn't break anything. I'm of course op on the server and I should naturally be able to break blocks, but after setting up the Mob Arena, I can't break anything.

Skyblock permissions. Just need some help putting them in the group manager groups.yml so if one of ya'll can set 'em up for me that would be great.
    Thanks,
    graphiic

2. Offline

Iroh

I can do skyblock, what perms do you need and post file.

3. Offline

graphiic1

That was super fast. Thanks for replying.
    File: http://pastie.org/7899256

4. Offline

Iroh

Which skyblock plugin and what nodes do you want, just nodes for players, and in what group?

5. Offline

graphiic1

Its the uSkyBlock plugin, and I'm kind of confused of what a node is. Can you explain that to me? Is it the commands if so I just want them to do /skyblock /island invite name /island accept /island decline and stuff like that oh and /island restart

Also are you good with SG commands? If so can you do those too? Sorry for loading you down with so much to do, I'm just not good with this Group Manager stuff.

6. Offline

Iroh

Here http://pastebin.com/LEaBfJ9X
    I assumed that by /skyblock you meant /island to generate a new island. And read up on permission managers so you can do this yourself next time.

7. Offline

graphiic1

8. Offline

Iroh

9. Offline

graphiic1

Thank you so much man!

10. Offline

Iroh

Np set thread to solved.

11. Offline

graphiic1

Also can you mess with some survival games commands? I need some of those permissions set up. If not I can find someone else to do it, its cool.

12. Offline

Iroh

Yes I can, what do you need? Also change title to whatever this problem is and turn solved off.

13. Offline

graphiic1

Like the usual Survival Games commands like hg vote, hg leave and when they right click the sign they join and stuff like that.

14. Offline

Iroh

15. Offline

graphiic1

16. Offline

Bobcat00

Even if you're an op, you still need to set the arena to edit mode to change it. (Otherwise, you'd be breaking blocks while you're fighting the mobs!)

/ma editarena name true
    (do editing)
    /ma editarena name false

17. Offline

graphiic1

Thanks man. You're a server saver. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.