Need MOTD Help- How do people make MOTD's like this?

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Mime21, Sep 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Mime21

What type of plugin can I use for a clean server join just showing a MOTD like the following:

[​IMG]

Please help!

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2016
  2. Offline

lol768

What specifically do you want to do? I don't see anything special that can't be accomplished without a regular MOTD plugin. Is it the geolocation?

3. Offline

JOPHESTUS

Please don't bump more than once in 12 hours

4. Offline

Mime21

I would like my MOTD to look like that one i posted...but i dont think essentials MOTD is capable of doing such a thing...the layout and etc is awesome...

5. Offline

lol768

It's just a load of characters from what I can see...
    PHP:
    @#################@
    #      Look!      #
    # A box, made of  #
    #    different    #
    #    symbols     #
    @#################@

afistofirony likes this.
  6. Offline

Mime21

Would you mind making a template .motd for me like the one in the picture, i can reward you with something in my server, i run the worlds largest faction server, you can join pvp.FusionRush-MC.com , maybe a free rank for you if its done?

7. Offline

lol768

Is it not just as simple as copying the text I made above and simply pasting it in the motd text file? I'm not familiar with Essentials, so I might be wrong.

8. Offline

Necrodoom

this has nothing special, just colorcodes and spaces. nothing that any motd plugin cant support. just paste in your data into motd.txt

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.