Need Help with server

Discussion in 'Plugin Help/Development/Requests' started by agent_boubou, Jul 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

agent_boubou

i actually run a minecraft server and today i just ran into a big problem some of my command block are not working IMPORTANT : i enable command block in my server.properties im not a noob
    i also tried disabling essentialsZ on my server still didn't work
    but the big problem here is that not every command block can't work .. what i mean by this sentence is that if i set a command block with a command like /say @a hi it will work but other's won't work like /replaceitem entity @a[score_Murder_min=1,score_Murder_max=1] slot.hotbar.0 iron_sword
    (its not the command the problem this problem happened on lots of command block)
    the command block just doesn't execute himself.
    if somebody can help me I'll be the most greatfull.

2. Offline

Zombie_Striker

@agent_boubou
    Commands used by other plugins do not support the @ tags. There is no way for you to use replaceitem with command blocks.

Also, if you intend on having a server that can issue other commands, I would highly recommend making or hiring someone to make plugins for you. Not only is that what bukkit is intended to be use as, but it is far more efficient and customizable using plugins instead of command blocks.

3. Offline

agent_boubou

@Zombie_Striker
    i already have a guy making plugin for me but is computer is down and he lost the majority of the plugin so where keeping up with command block , but the replace item worked fine up until today and still work for other command block and the replace item is a minecraft based command it should not cause any problem.

4. Offline

Machine Maker

@agent_boubou
    What does the output in the command block say? Does it say the command was successful or does it give you an error?

5. Offline

agent_boubou

Actually it doesn't run the command block , i don't get any output , its neither sucessfull or an error

6. Offline

Machine Maker

@agent_boubou
    And you've tried just placing a button right on the command block and pressing it? (Just covering the bases)

And, just realized this, the selector argument score_Murber_max is invalid. The max score is just score_Murder. Source

Last edited: Jul 20, 2017
  7. Offline

agent_boubou

@X1machinemaker1X
    not a button but i tried the command in a repeat that needs redstones , one that is always active and i even tried the impulse that needs redstone

8. Offline

Machine Maker

@agent_boubou
    And, just realized this, the selector argument score_Murder_max is invalid. The max score is just score_Murder. Source

9. Offline

agent_boubou

@X1machinemaker1X
    maybe that command is wrong but that commad block problem doesn't apply to only this one i have problem with setblock and plenty other command block maybe i choose one that was wrong T-T and i don't tink my last 10 command block where wrong ...
    and i already tested score_murder but the command block as i said juste doesn't execute

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.