Need help with permissions? I'll help you!

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by ChumChum, Aug 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

ChumChum

If you are struggling with permissions , please feel free to post here and i'll help you.

No one needs help?..

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2016
  2. Offline

JOPHESTUS

There are already sooo many permissions help threads, they all eventually just get buried.

Omnitv likes this.
  3. Offline

lol3c

4. Offline

limbros

I need help I am using bpermissions and I have these plugins: jcommands, MobArena, PvpArena, SimpleComandSigns, Simplewarps, World edit and world guard :) I want Owner rank CoOwner rank admin mod builder and member please thankyou ;)

5. Offline

ZlamboZ

I made a little server with a few plugins but its all messed up and there are no permissions or anything so i was wondering if you could help me setup the permissions and good list of plugins to use.
    If possible i could download maybe someones list of plugins and permissions already in a folder and i can start from there.

6. Offline

limbros

once I get permissions I can give you a file of mine. I have everything set up eccept permissions.

7. Offline

ZlamboZ

ok ty :)

8. Offline

ChumChum

Alright, no one wants me to write permissions for them? ^_^

9. Offline

Mattz

Hey, I'm a bit late, but I need help with setting up permissions. The only guy on my staff who knows how to do it isn't available for a few days.

10. Offline

Omnitv

Really hate doing this to you ChumChum but as I stated about a week ago or months ago, on a previous thread that is exactly like this.
    You wont help the server owners in managing their servers, it is their responsibility to manage the server with the help of the co-owner or other positions. When you are just "Setting" up permissions for them you are their only reliable source for help as YOU set it up for them, without teaching them the basics and how it works and how to maintain it. And when they change something even the smallest thing they will mess it up and they will consistently call YOU for help. Threads like the U.G.P and more are useful for newbies and teach them alittle bit on how it works and how they understand it.

I dont want to be a butt hole or anything but, I dont threads such as these "Hey ill set up the permissions for you, without teaching you anything about permissions." Just make me a bit upset.

As JOPHESTUS stated

Many of them I see and totally get stacked in the trash pile in the help section and many vanish.

However
    If you are willing to teach every new user. I have no problem all.

--
    This post may be subject to deletion by Omnitv.

11. Offline

HmanWP

12. Offline

wowlover6877

JOPHESTUS
    Your probably eating your words right now. ;)

13. Offline

Omnitv

Clearly you are new here. ;)

14. Offline

JOPHESTUS

My quote:
    Why would I be eating my own words? I never said you would not get 'customers'. I just stated that there are so many and they get buried.

mmk?

I am unsure if this was meant to be offensive or not ;) but true.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.