Need Help With permissions and rankup plugin!

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by MythicalKing, Nov 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

MythicalKing

I am creating a server , but i am having some problems with permissions , and rankup plugins. So i need help , so can anybody help me please?

<Edited by bwfcwalshy: Removed Skype, keep all conversation on the thread.>

TimTower why you removed my skype ?

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2016
  2. Offline

17xDillz1997

3. Offline

MythicalKing

I have group manager and a rankup plugin , but my problem is the permissions , i dont know how to set it up!
    Its Like : You dont have permission to use workbench , you dont have permission to interact with ENDER-CHEST , it makes me go crazy

And other , how do i get skype in this place to people to talk to me and help me better?

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2016
  4. Online

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

You don't, you aren't allowed to. Please read the rules

5. Offline

MythicalKing

so what do i do to fix permissions and the ranks and to set it up correctly

6. Online

7. Offline

MythicalKing

So can someone please please please help me , i realy need help the lobby is almost ready , and i need the permissions and ranks to finish the server , and if u guys have some nice plugins please tell me !

8. Online

MythicalKing We are trying to help you, you just don't give anything to help with.

17xDillz1997 likes this.
  9. Offline

MythicalKing

I need help with how to set up PEX and which permissions i should put , and how to set up Rankup plugin

10. Online

MythicalKing What kind of help do you need then?
    Which permissions: depends on what you want the player to be able to do.
    Rankup plugin: checked the configuration / tutorial page on dev.bukkit.org?

11. Offline

MythicalKing

Like basics permissions

12. Online

MythicalKing Go through all your plugins, find the permissions, add the ones that you want your players to have.

13. Offline

MythicalKing

but where i find the permissions

14. Online

You go to the page where you downloaded the plugins, generally speaking there is a list of permission nodes on the main page or there is a link to a different page which contains the nodes

15. Offline

MythicalKing

yeah okay , but like they cant even drop stuff on the ground , they cant interact with anything

16. Online

17. Offline

MythicalKing

AnimalShop,AuthMe,BowSpleef,Build It, ChestShop, Creative Gates , Essentials , Herochat , Iconomy , Lockette , Mine-Reset-Lite, Multiverse-Core , PaintBall , Parkour , PermissionsEx, GroupManager , PlayerHeads (I need help to set the drop rate ) , PlotMe , PluginMetrics , PlugMan , QuickShop , SaveIt , SafeExplosions , ScoreboardStats , SeekAndFind , SetSpawn , Skillz , StopThatLag , SurvivalGames , TimTheEnchanter , TNTrun, WorldEdit and WorldGuard , please give me suggestions

18. Online

MythicalKing I put my bet on Essentials for the not dropping items, or StopThatLag.
    About PlayerHeads:
    droprate 0.05 [0.0 -> 1.0]
    Chance that a trophy will drop when a player dies (1 is 100%, 0 is never)

19. Offline

MythicalKing

But do you know the permissions to let them drop stuff on the ground?

20. Online

MythicalKing I never used Essentials or StopThatLag. But Essentials has a pretty good wiki.

21. Offline

MythicalKing

And could you guys please give me like basics permissions and stuff and i thinks it would be much easier to do this if we could chat , but so can anyone pass me your skype , can you guys or its against the website rules and etc?

But essentials have everything warp,setspawn, groupmanager, chat , AntiBuild

22. Online

MythicalKing It is against the rules to use skype etc. We told you that already. http://forums.bukkit.org/help/terms
    And basic permissions are different per server, it is up to the server owner to decide, not our call

23. Offline

MythicalKing

what is better Pex or GroupManager?

i want like everything that u could do on survival , drop itens , pickup itens , interact with itens , rankup , chat , build , everything normal . Look if i pass you the server would you enter and see my problems ?

24. Online

MythicalKing Better is relative, it is something of preferences. Again, not our call.
    And no, I won't join your server to fix it.

25. Offline

MythicalKing

i will take a print screen and show u guys , what i have .

i have this on PEX
    groups:
    Novato:
    default: true
    permissions:
    - modifyworld.*

26. Offline

17xDillz1997

I prefer group manager and I can help you more if you had that.

27. Offline

MythicalKing

needs to be like that ? Is your Server a Rankup Server ? If yes could you like copy and paste here how is it for me just to have an idea

BUMP :p

I have group manager, but i dont know how to do rankup and permissions with it so i am trying with PEX

and do you guys know what modify world plugin is ?

28. Online

MythicalKing 1. Don't double post.
    2. I don't have a server anymore.
    3. Add permissions for 1 plugin at the time, don't rush, take the time, try to learn how to do it yourself.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.