Solved Need help with a custom plugin, Start a conversation with me.

Discussion in 'Plugin Development' started by Denziz, Nov 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Denziz

Hello there! I really need help with a plugin i'm creating, But i'm a lil stuck , So /w me or start a conversation and we could talk and solve the problem ;)

Kind Regards
    /Denziz.

2. Offline

boysnnoco

Why can't you post what you are having trouble with o-O?

3. Offline

Denziz

It's a custom plugin for my friend's server, Dont want to post it in public, no offense ;)

4. Offline

boysnnoco

You don't have to show ALL the code just the parts that is giving you trouble :)
    It is just as teacher's say that they can't help you when you don't tell them what you need help with

5. Offline

1Rogue

Not like it's going to be some secret code that no one has ever thought of before.

Jake6177, Dr_Bunsen and Blah1 like this.
  6. Offline

PolarCraft

1Rogue lel. Denziz Anyways if you are not going to give us some sort of code then I think none of us can help you.

7. Offline

Denziz

Well, I'm not in the mood showing my code, When i've already started like 100 conversations with random people and stuff that wont even respond to me or even help me :(
    Spent my whole day trying to fix this, But i'm struggling with it. So i wish that a experienced DEV could start a conversation with me, And maybe help me out...

PolarCraft Of course you can help me, If you start a conversation with me ;)

8. Offline

boysnnoco

Denziz we are trying to offer you our help but you're not allowing us to help you just have to post the code of what is giving you the trouble and it is our job to help you and it is just as 1Rogue said :)

9. Offline

Denziz

Look, Read the topic, Cause i guess none of you have read it right. it says clearly what i mean. So if you'd like to help me out, Fine. Start a conversation with me, I aint going to post the code in public. No offense.

10. Offline

boysnnoco

I started a conversation with you -_- you obviously need help

11. Offline

PolarCraft

Denziz No one is going to start a conversation with you just to fix your code. You can either post the code here or get no help trying to fix it.

12. Offline

Denziz

Well then i'd say that i'd like no help. Thnx anyways everyone.

boysnnoco How do i know that you are a good DEV? you might just want my code?

Never mind guys... Ill fix it myself somehow.

13. Offline

boysnnoco

Just have to lol, why are you even asking for help Denziz.

14. Offline

Denziz

boysnnoco No offense...

15. Offline

boysnnoco

Denziz mark this thread as "solved" :)

16. Offline

Denziz

Well, In matter of fact, It aint "solved" lol.

17. Offline

PolarCraft

boysnnoco I'm sorry but rofl. Denziz If you want it solved you will have to paste the code -_-. No one here is going to steal your code. If you are so worried then why did you ask for help?

18. Offline

Denziz

PolarCraft Why can't you just start a conversation with me so you could help me out then?

19. Offline

boysnnoco

PolarCraft You laughing at me o-o he said he fixed it so I said for him to mark it as "solved"

Denziz I tried to start a conversation with you but you never responded your lose..

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2018
  20. Offline

Blah1

We all know how to code lol.
    But who knows, maybe he found a way to add new blocks 0.0

21. Offline

Denziz

Blah1 Ye maybe I did. "Who knows"

22. Offline

PolarCraft

boysnnoco No not at you :p. Blah1 And if he did make new blocks hats to him but i am certain he didn't. You would have to modify both the users jar file and a custom server jar. Which just guessing he probably doesn't know how to do so.

1Rogue Rofl.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2016
  23. Offline

Denziz

If you want to help me, Start a conversation with me, If you don't, Fine. I wont respond on stupid questions..

24. Offline

Blah1

Send me a pm

25. Offline

PolarCraft

Blah1 Ahaha. Oh god. This is just a funny thread that we the public devs have not seen in a while :D.

Max_The_Link_Fan likes this.
  26. Offline

1Rogue

It's honestly not a question of whether or not people want to help you, it's whether or not you even want to receive help. If someone in the future has a similar issue to you then what good does hiding the solution in a pm do? Furthermore, anything you make in java can easily be coded by someone else, the entirety of Java is public, so unless you're writing in your own custom java distribution or something inane like that, then it really isn't important enough to denote secrecy.

27. Offline

boysnnoco

1Rogue can I steal java codez with you to?

28. Offline

PolarCraft

29. Offline

Denziz

1Rogue Dude, I've spend my hole got damn day, Starting conversations with random people that wont even respond, I've been sitting here, Clicking on the keyboard for like 12 hours. If you want to help me, Fine. Start a conversation. BUT, if you don't want to help me, Please.... Don't bother me.

30. Offline

1Rogue

You are the one posting for help on a public forum. I offered to help you, I even offered that you could PM me. At this point it's a pretty pointless thread overall. If you spent your entire day pm'ing random people with your code, then what possible reason could you have to not posting it on the forum? You are willing to trust random people in a pm but not random people on a help subforum? You aren't making any sense at all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.