Need Help to a lot of Questions..

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Heliocloud, Oct 17, 2013.

?

What host do you like more?

1. ExodusHosting

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. ProvisionHosting

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. PlugPayPlay

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. DoanVPS

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Heliocloud

Hello,

First off, This is my first problem. Ever since I got the updated essentials since 1.5 /i [ID] [Amount] works but before 1.5 it would work like this: /i DiamondSword 1 name:Help fire:2 sharpness:5 but now it doesn't work for normal server members. Is there a permission node?

Second,

I have worldguard. On my survival server whenever I do /rg flag spawn mob-spawning deny my animalharvest animals don't spawn. Is there a way to disable the mobs that spawn at night and not animals like pigs, chickens, cows etc?

Third,
    Off topic: Which host do you like the most? Vote above!

2. Offline

Necrodoom

3. Offline

runefist

Guys come on get a bit of interest in worldguard... It has waaaaay more option than this, help this new player... to prevent hostile mob spawning just do this: /region flag [region] deny-spawn [all mobs you do not want] example: /region flag [regionname] deny-spawn zombie, spider, skeleton, enderman, witch, slime , if you want more mobs but cannot be done on 1 line I think you need to do that manually so go to the plugin folder than to worldguard than regions and than find the region and add more monsters to the deny-spawn flag

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.