Need help installing essentials plugin?!

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by warasd, Jul 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

warasd

hi, im new to plugins and need help installing the essentials plugin, i installed all 3 downloads for the essentials plugin, and i extracted them with 7zip to a folder, i took them all out of the folder and put them all into my plugins folder, then i ran my server, but the 2 folders that are supposed to be created in the plugins folder havent been created and the server doesent say anything about essentials. how do i fix this? how do i properly install essentials? also some times my server give me an error message saying something like cant find permissions.yml ignoring.... why is that? plz help me install this plugin to my server!?

2. Offline

Omnitv

3. Offline

warasd

how does posting someones username help me? lol whatever.

4. Offline

cray_Z

Ignore the msg saying your permissions.yml is empty.

Download this :[​IMG] Essentials Core Download

Then put all the .jar files in the plugins folder.

Start up your server

That will create the Essentials folder in the plugins folder

Thats contains the config, etc

It tags me, letting me know i should help you

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2016
  5. Offline

Omnitv

thats why.

6. Offline

warasd

lol oh, and btw i downloaded the core along with all the extras and other downloads to begin with, thats what ive been doing, so you basically just told me to do what ive been doing lol... should i not not extract them?

7. Offline

cray_Z

Extract the zip. You will get jar files. Put the jar files in the plugins folder. Thats what I said.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.