Solved NEED HELP ASAP! THANKS A BUNCH :D

Discussion in 'General Help' started by giancarlopurch, Nov 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

giancarlopurch

Hello my name is giancarlo and i own a server. i need help having a permission for ONE WORLD only, and i keep getting you can not interact with this block, etc. my plugins are as follows...
    announcer
    buycraft
    carbon
    custom join items
    empyworldgenerator
    essentials
    essentialsgeoip
    essentialsxmpp
    (now i have essentialsspawn.jar , essentialschat.jar, essentialsprotect.jar, essentialsgroupmanager.jar0 those are jar files.. and continuing with the folder plugins
    fancyportals
    groupmanager
    islandworld (this is what i want to have the building and stuff in for skyblock)
    launchpads (also having problems with this i know its essentials.interact.(id, which for me is stone plate) but i cant get it for some reason i had it before i started messing around with stuff... :/
    minigameparty
    modifyworld
    multiworld
    nomorelagg
    parkour
    permissionsEX
    pluginmetrics
    timelock
    updater
    vault
    worldedit
    world guard

so that was all my plugins... if anyone has help skype me giancarlopurch or message me on kik or leave a comment on my instagram (giancarlop82 is kik) giancarlopurch is instagram

And feel free to tell me what to get rid of and replace and such im very new to this and i guess i have some stuff working and copy paste and rearrange should do the trick. stuck between permex and groupmanager

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.