Need expert on plugins for my craftbukit 1.1 R3

Discussion in 'Plugin Development' started by I3looddevilz, Feb 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

I3looddevilz

Just need someone to help me install and connect all plugins. There a staff rank and it be perm. If you want it please help me asap.

My Skype: laughingdevil18

2. Offline

Fyre

This is the Plugin Development forum. If you want help with your server, go to the Bukkit Help forum. If you want someone to do all the work for you, just get out. Developers have more important things to do than setting up your plugins for you because you're too lazy to learn how to do it yourself. I personally am offended by your posting this here. And I'm likely not the only one.

Sayshal and ItsHarry like this.
  3. Offline

ItsHarry

^

Sayshal likes this.
  4. Offline

Sayshal

I'm also offended. I used to think I couldn't figure this kind of thing out, then I actually took the 10-15 minutes to READ what the developer told me to do. I had permissions, and 39 other plugins setup in 2 days. (That includes adding the 1600 lines of permissions, configuring each plugin and testing)

Oh, and I'm 15 so that kind of proves how easy this sort of thing really is.

Oh, and as your thread title says. I guess you could call me an expert.

That is, an expert at reading. :)

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2016
    ItsHarry likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.