Filled Need Easy Staff Plugin

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by XD_Gaming, Feb 24, 2013.

1. Offline

XD_Gaming

i need a staff plugin that i can easily make people ranks like:

Helper
    Admin
    Head-Admin
    Co-Owner
    Owner
    Server-Developer

2. Offline

iPadHD

... Server Developer would just be an Owner?... Use GroupManager, PermissionsEx, Any of those...

zack6849 likes this.
  3. Offline

XD_Gaming

it would be hard to configure it though :/

4. Offline

XboxEnforcer

I will make a permissions file for you before I make a plugin for you.

Use PermissionsEX.

This is a working template for PermissionsEX, you can edit it how you want.

This is a tutorial on how to set up PermissionsEX.

5. Offline

XD_Gaming

Also, when i try to add a group it says, Sorry You Don't Have Enough Permissions.
    Well i don't know how to give myself MAX permissions

6. Offline

XboxEnforcer

Do this through console.

7. Offline

XD_Gaming

I cannot access console for some reason.... I have the app but the console page doesn't pop up. it just starts the server. hmm...

XboxEnforcer I cannot access console for some reason.... I have the app but the console page doesn't pop up. it just starts the server. hmm...

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2016
  8. Offline

iPadHD

If you can barely get a plugin working... Or get the console opened... I highly suggest not to run a server...

number1_Master likes this.
  9. Offline

XD_Gaming

iPadHD i can't get the console opened ALTHOUGH i can get plugins o have like 8 that work good for me

10. Offline

iPadHD

Sure, Although if you can't get Permissions to work, you might as well just quit... I am working on a plugin just configing it and been about 5 Hours now.

11. Offline

nhadobas

Then you should probably configure it, because configing it isn't going to get you anywhere.

12. Offline

XD_Gaming

all i need to do is get my console to work and im set :/

i just need a bukkit dev to help

I Just need you to give me a file that is done for me and i can be on my way

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

13. Offline

iPadHD

We don't know what you need... We don't know what Perms you want... Or what Plugins you have to add the Perms to...

I am configuring it. I just say Configing it. XD

14. Offline

Compressions

To give yourself max permissions with PEX, set up your config like this, assuming you are the Owner:

Owner:
    permissions:
    - '*'

EDIT: Spaces won't work on my phone. Just make sure you know YAML syntax and you'll be fine.

15. Offline

zack6849

The guy couldnt get to his console or figure out how perms work, the likelihood of him knowing YAML syntax is next to none.

16. The most common issue when the console isn't showing is that you didn't make a .bat file. So, how do you start your server, by clicking on the craftbukkit.jar or a .bat file?

17. Offline

iPadHD

....... The .bat

18. Offline

nhadobas

Yes..... the .bat file for windows computers. If you dont start your server with a script no screen will show. If you have linux you dont have a .bat.

19. Offline

XD_Gaming

Download link for the .bat?

XboxEnforcer Can You Make A Permissions File for me that would be great i could just download it :p

20. Offline

iPadHD

Dude... If you don't know how to even create the RUN.Bat... DONT CREATE A SERVER... Sorry not trying to be mean...

Plus you need to edit it to your understandings, we can't do it or it may not work...

21. Offline

XD_Gaming

I Have an idea of permissions i want here are the plugins:

PermissionsEx
    DisguiseCraft
    WorldEdit
    WorldGuard
    Modreq
    Essentials
    GriefPrevention
    JustWarp
    ModifyWorld
    Color4Signs
    EasyBroadcast
    EasySpawn
    X12NOTNT
    Chatmanager

Guest: Build, Use GriefPervention, Use /modreq, and use /kit tools every 24 hours
    Member: Build, Use GriefPrevention, use /warp, and use /modreq
    Donator: Build, Use GriefPrevention, use /warp, use modreq, and use /disguise
    Super_Donator: All Of The Above, use /fireball, use /kittycannon
    Helper: Build, kick, read modreq, warn, setwarps, use /powertool, use /lightning and use /who
    Moderator: All Of The Above, Ban, tempban, and use /fly
    Operator: All Of The Above, +Creative
    Admin: All Of The Above, +WorldEdit and /adminclaims
    Co-Owner: All Of The Above +/gm
    Owner: Everything :D

Prefixs

Guest: NA
    Member: &e&l[&6Member&e]
    Donator: &c[&aDonator&c]
    Super_Donator: &c&l[&aS_Donator&c]
    Helper: &e[&bHelper&e]
    Moderator: &9[&kO&r&lMod&9]
    Operator: &l[Op]
    Admin &l[Admin]
    Co-Owner: &l[Co]
    Owner: &e&l&n[&kOOO&r&e&l&nOwner]

That is all :D

Is That Better?

22. Offline

Compressions

This ^^ Should've thought of that before posting :)

23. Offline

XD_Gaming

Its a long post :/

iPadHD Is The Post i made you good enough for you to understand what i need?

24. Offline

iPadHD

Well we can't make the kits you gotta do that Via Essentials, and I have no faith in this server so therefore I won't do this. Sorry.

25. Offline

gamalamin1

GroupManager, PEX, bPermissions, etc. I recommend you take a tutorial before using one of those plugins.

26. Offline

XD_Gaming

All i need is someone to do this!

[diamond] thank you for help i am putting a request in "Bukkit Help" to ask for a player to make the files and other assitance
    any answers or possible players that could make these files? PM me