[NEED DEV] CombatLog 1.10

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Typpo, Jul 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Typpo

Plugin category: PvP

Minecraft version: Minecraft 1.10

Suggested name: MCavernCtimer

What I want: When the person logs out in combat, have them die and their stuff drops. Then send them back to spawn. Or you can make it so they get banned 10 minutes, and their stuff drops. Whatever is simple and has the details in this description. I just need these things but I have anymore ideas I'll post it in the plugin page.

Ideas for commands: /ctimerremove [player] removes timer for the player
    /ctimeunban [player] unbans the player from the combatlog ban
    /ctimeban [player] bans the player using ctime
    /ctime reload Reloads config(if there will be any)
    Ideas for permissions: ctime.bypass bypasses the ctime combatlog
    ctime.admin uses all the commands above

When I'd like it by: Asap

2. Offline

ipodtouch0218

3. Offline

Typpo

4. @Typpo Define doesn't work, have you contacted the author?

5. Offline

Typpo

Doesn't work meaning that its not compatible with 1.10. And I'm not downgrading to 1.9.2

6. @Typpo Have you tried it? Have you contacted the author? Much simpler solutions than getting someone to make a new plugin.

7. Offline

Typpo

Tried to contact and other combatlogs. None work for 1.10 or higher the only one costs money, and the last thing I want to do is pay for a plugin

Scratch that, I need a plugin that disables a players /fly when someone hits them. Ill close this one

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2016
  8. Offline

I Al Istannen

@Typpo
    Just for the future. Due to the way bukkit is built, many plugins for older version WILL work with newer ones. There is a pretty big chance this plugin (written for 1.9) would have worked in 1.10.
    In the future try it out anyways and paste the error log, so that we can see if the error is really that the plugin is outdated, or anything on your end.

And from the description of the plugin:
    Which seems to be what you want.

So please try this plugin out and paste the error log, if you get any (preferably the contents of the "<server dir>/logs/latest.log" file.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.