Need custom plugin updated

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by MikeA, May 2, 2013.

1. Offline

MikeA

Hello,

Upon the 1.5.2 update one of my custom plugins has broke, and will no longer load with the server. The source is provided, and I am looking for someone experienced (and trustworthy) to update the plugin. Code must be provided. We can work on a return favor. Send me a PM if interested, it's a fairly simple plugin, and around 10kb.

Thanks,

2. Offline

C0nsole

I think some people have certain specialties... Maybe give at least a brief description of what it is?

3. Offline

MikeA

A custom /chest (virtual chest) plugin :p

4. Offline

devilquak

Mikeambrose3

If you tell me what the error is when you start up the server, depending on what it is, I'd be happy to update it for you -- if you trust me to, that is.

5. Offline

martian3333

Mikeambrose3
    I would be glad to take a look at it for you. I also won't waste your time if I can't quickly figure out how to resolve the issue.

6. Offline

MikeA

Still need this done.. Anyone who can decompile/update please contact me.

7. Offline

GladimusCraft

Which version did it work on last? Have you been using it in 1.5.1? or was it a 1.4 plugin?

If it is the former one, It may be as simple as changing the bukkit version that the plugin tells the server it's coded for; changing the "1.5.1" value to "1.5.2".

If it was a 1.4, depending on how complicated it is, that could work as well. I don't think anything has changed drastically about chests that could have made it break for any other reason than the safeguard.