-Need-a-FREE-dev-For-A-Plugin-

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by lucabunny77, Jun 15, 2014.

1. Offline

lucabunny77

Nah I need it if It does prob use in future and. My friend will use it maybe so please :)

2. Offline

Protophite

I personally don't think anyone would do this for free...

3. Offline

lucabunny77

Would you like to be my Dev then?

4. Onlineids oscarshi1995 English could easily not be his first language. I'll admit that doesn't prevent somebody from learning a second language, it isn't exactly a very easy thing to learn. It's not something you can just put a little effort in and be great at it straight away, so it might not be through lack of effort. Attacking his English skills is hardly helpful or necessary - regardless of whether it's his first language or not.

lucabunny77 As some other people have said, you'd be hard pushed to find a developer on here willing to fulfil such a large project, and of those who do, a lot of them will probably be too inexperience to make it to the standard you are looking for - no offence to them :) You best choices have already been suggested to you - either you can have more patience on here (not everyone will see it right away, and it'll take time to make anyway, assuming somebody picks it up), or you can learn Java yourself (although this will take longer, it does have its benefits outside of Minecraft & Bukkit) or you can try some publicly available plugins - how far have you got with the configs of those? Either way, I'd like to emphasise the point that owning a server, especially if you want it to be something that does something special, will take work from yourself personally. If somebody was willing to do all that work for you, why wouldn't they just start up their own server? You have to be willing to put in the effort, otherwise your server is unlikely to thrive :)

MCMatters If you are looking to become a developer for a popular server for some sort of satisfaction and/or recognition, chances are the Plugin Requests section isn't the best place to get that. :)

nlthijs48 likes this.
  5. Offline

Onlineids

AdamQpzm Read the first sentence then fell asleep

DotDash likes this.
  6. Onlineids 8 (or 10) words in? Impressive.

7. Offline

Onlineids

AdamQpzm Its 4 am, I'm surprised I could even make my way to the tahg button.

8. Onlineids Then go to bed ;) You can read later or have this tl;dr

Don't act so superior, you're coming off as a bit of a jerk.

9. Offline

Onlineids

AdamQpzm Calling myself incoherent because of lack of sleep is acting superior? The more you know...

10. Offline

lucabunny77

11. Offline

lucabunny77

12. Online

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

AdamQpzm Agree with the long post
    You are being very vague

AdamQpzm likes this.
  13. Offline

Lolmewn

I wish you good luck finding a dev crazy enough to make this plugin for you (for free).

14. Offline

Onlineids

I think we can all agree this thread has gone straight downhill to the point where I don't even remember what the plugin is

15. Offline

lucabunny77

Ok. Um

16. Offline

MCMatters

I would make the PDA

17. Offline

lucabunny77

Ok I guess thanks.:) just the PDA? If yes that's fine correct me if I'm wrong but isn't there a plugin that can do this like create your own menus well thanks! :)

18. Offline

MCMatters

19. Offline

lucabunny77

Ok yea the PDA will do nice :)

I've changed AK-47 in crack shot what I want it to be but and changed shooting type to arrows but and removed sounds but texture pack is not working kinda so yea can I have this PDA plugin please? Or snyhting else you can do

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2016