-Need-a-FREE-dev-For-A-Plugin-

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by lucabunny77, Jun 15, 2014.

1. Online

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

1. It has barely been 3 hours. Give it time

2. Offline

lucabunny77

How long do y suggest I wait???

And i don't mind if not all of it is in version 1 just some of it.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2016
  3. Offline

MrMdkrocks

For a large plugin like this, you might have to wait a few weeks.

Here are some tips:

4. Offline

Desle

lucabunny77

Okay, first of all; before replying to this, use ARGUMENTS. It helps.

The request(s) of yours is pretty much one plugin that holds many already existing plugins. Now, why would anyone be bothered to remake those, just so you can have it in one plugin? If you want different item ids, you really think that anybody is going to see that as a reason to create this? As many stated above, I think you are better off using plugina that have already been made.

AoH_Ruthless and timtower like this.
  5. Offline

DotDash

lucabunny77 For a plugin of this size, you will most likely need to hire a developer. (Not on the Bukkit website)

6. Offline

AoH_Ruthless

lucabunny77
    Building off of what DotDash said, it will most likely cost you money. Like, over $40 easily. This is a complex minigames plugin. Personally, I would never ever code this because

1) It's basically unoriginal and has been done before (and is public)
    2) You have an <removed> attitude (just from this thread) and I don't want a client that acts like this.
    3) This is just a conglomeration of already existing plugins (Like others mentioned).

By the way, you know with Crackshot you can change what items the guns are to fit your resourcepack?

[edit by JaguarJo: watch it with the name-calling please. We don't need any flame wars starting in here.]

ThatUltraSeal and DotDash like this.
  7. Offline

DotDash

AoH_Ruthless Yeah he obviously didn't even look at the plugin

AoH_Ruthless likes this.
  8. Offline

lucabunny77

Actually I did look at it I guess I'm just best of trying to learn java.......

I got the plugin on my server did the commands for some stuff and it's just horse armor I'm just best of learning java then

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2016
  9. Online

You know that plugins can't change textures? Did you configured it correctly?

10. Offline

lucabunny77

We'll I know plugins can't Change textures but the recourse pack Can. I haven't looked in config and stuff should I look in there.?

11. Offline

Onlineids

lucabunny77 At least make an attempt to speak proper English...

12. Offline

lucabunny77

I do?

13. Offline

Onlineids

lucabunny77 Really -_-

14. Offline

lucabunny77

I spelled wrong I'll edit it EDIT: there.

15. Online

lucabunny77 Yeah, you should look into that. That is what makes the plugin to what it is.
    Without using that config you can just throw the plugin away.
    We suggested those plugins because you can configure it to what you need

16. Offline

lucabunny77

I think I might just try and learn some java and make my own.

17. Online

Good luck with that, minigames aren't exactly easy

18. Offline

lucabunny77

We'll there isont another option is there?

19. Offline

AoH_Ruthless

lucabunny77
    It will take you more than a few months at the minimum. It will probably take you a few months to learn enough Java to be an adept coder to make efficient code, and you will need to spend another few months with the Bukkit API to understand enough of it to make a minigame.

With minigames, your best friend is http://google.com -> JavaDocs and BukkitAPI docs, or buy a Java book.

20. Offline

lucabunny77

I just need a Dev that will make the plugins for me.

21. Online

lucabunny77 We suggested plugins that you need to configure to suit your needs.
    Yet it looks like you don't want to do that

22. Offline

AoH_Ruthless

lucabunny77
    Do you want to make your own are you trying to hire a dev? You keep flip-flopping on the issue; you have to be resolute in what you want... Otherwise why will developers work hours for you if you can't seem to be firm on a matter?

Like I said, hiring a developer will cost you something for this kind of plugin. Acting obstinate by not wanting to listen to our suggestions, which is also a liability in finding a plugin dev.

Coding this plugin will take you months in total because these kinds of plugins are so time consuming. So please, just take our suggestions to heart; your life will be a lot easier.

23. Offline

lucabunny77

As you said coding will take months so I need someone to make it

24. Offline

DotDash

lucabunny77 The big part of owning a server is actually doing the hard work to make it special. Changing Configs isn't even the hard part about it.

25. Offline

ThatUltraSeal

DotDash let's not start a flame war.

lucabunny77 as many people have stated, this plugin is too large to get a free developer for. You will need to hire a private developer to develop this plugin for your standards.

26. Offline

MCMatters

lucabunny77 ill be ur server dev depending on how popular ur server is,

27. Offline

Onlineids

28. Offline

MCMatters

Onlineids it just I don't want the server shutting down wen i dev the plugin

29. Offline

lucabunny77

Nah you won't wanna be it's not Even hosted not/Even poplour.....

30. Offline

oscarshi1995

The English is strong

CGA1123 and timtower like this.