Need a better inventories plugin

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by TNTUP, Dec 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

TNTUP

Hm hey guys, Im running into a serious issue, I used Multiverse-Inventories, starting losing players inventories, for an unknown reason, they log at spawn but the console says their last disconnect coords. So I switched to Multiinv, now im running with other issues, enderchest loss, inventory wiping... so Im out of ideas and its killing my players ...

I have worlds, Main world, nether, the end, skyblock, mining, creative and minigames.

Im allowing share between Mining, Main, Nether and End worlds. Those other worlds doesn't have the share enabled between them so each world has their own inventory. I don't know why it happens to my players, 4 of them lost their enderchest contents because of MultiInv. Sometimes it gets swapped into another world. Another shitty plugin made. Buggy as always.

Multiverse-Inventories developement seems dead, so no bugfixes about item loss
    Multiinv isn't updated for 1.6.4 and needed another useless plugin so bugs happens

I dont know any other inventory plugins, please tell them so I can try it. (they must have an import option to MultiInv to X.

Sorry for this "rant" but this is getting annoying. Just to note I have minigames and Mobarena, inventory loss arent caused by them cause its not used (the player that lost his inv)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.