Necrocraft! - A new development team! Welcoming n00bs!

Discussion in 'Plugin Development' started by Liam Allan, Aug 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

oyasunadev

the fact that you got mad at me because of your little experience is the main point.

2. Offline

ItsHarry

No? O_O.

3. Offline

oz_revulsion

I was interested in this until I saw that there were 30 posts and around 10 by the original poster and I still don't know what this team is planning on doing other than "making cool plugins and having fun". With a good looking first post like you had I was really hoping for more, like perhaps and idea for a first project??? Or even something that says "we have an idea for a first project". At the moment it seems like you are just trying to get people to be in a team so that you can say that you are team leader. I'm not trying to flame but I was really hoping to get more information about your team from your thread.

4. Offline

Liam Allan

We are making a plugin that makes a house around you when you type a command :D

5. Offline

thehutch

Currently we are creating a plugin for generating houses something to get to know eachother better as a team then we might move onto something a little bigger.

6. Offline

oz_revulsion

I look forward to seeing it.

7. Offline

Liam Allan

Awesome.

8. Offline

thehutch

I regret choosing your suggestion now :(

9. Offline

EdTheLoon

All I think of now when I see this is "Necrophiliacs" :/

10. Offline

thehutch

:) yh the team is dead faded to the undead. I hate @Shamebot now for this suggestion you curse you shame curse you...you...you..you (falling echo)

11. Offline

Seta

lol i would love to see the orginal post, screens please to me :D

And yeah i would love to join a dev team which leader likes microsoft enough to steal there logo + name, and which writes "Welcoming n00bs!" into there title, and which creates more than one thread about the same...

No just joking :p
    i wouldnt even use youre plugins when i know a bunch of united noobs created em -.-
    Think about the poor server owners, they dont know if there plugins are totally crap or not ...

12. Offline

Shamebot

Your problem if you take me serious.

13. Offline

thehutch

:p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.