Solved Nametags - Scoreboard?

Discussion in 'Plugin Development' started by KingFaris11, Jul 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi, in my mini-game, each player in an arena has their own scoreboard, showing statistics, etc on the sidebar. I want to make their tag show the team they are in, through for example, a colour. I know that Nametag APIs are no longer updated, so I heard about using a scoreboard with BELOW_NAME (DisplaySlot) to do the same thing. However, I'm not sure how to use this to set a player's scoreboard to show the team's name or colour in the tag, or below the tag, for every player in the arena.

2. @KingFaris11 I don't think it's even possible to have multiple scoreboards.

3. Offline

schwabfl

Bukkit.getScoreboardManager().getNewScoreboard()?

4. ^ What schwabfl said, I use that currently. Each player has a new scoreboard (their own one).

5. @schwabfl @KingFaris11 I mean more than one scoreboard for a player. Like, you have a regular scoreboard on the side, then one under your username.

6. Offline

schwabfl

Those are objectives on a scoreboard
    the scoreboard is not only the sidebar

KingFaris11 likes this.
  7. Bump. I know it hasn't been 24hrs since post, but I posted this at a really bad time, when the majority of Americans are sleeping.

8. KingFaris11 likes this.
  9. That looks sick! I'll check it out when I go back to using Windows (currently on Mac OSX).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.