NameColour

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by ErraticServers, Nov 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

ErraticServers

1. NameColour (I don't want a nick name so don't put essentials)

The reason I don't want a nickname is because this is a donator command and I don't want them to change there name, just there name colour. The command they use is /colour <colour> or /color <color>. The permissions would be Namecolour.colour.aqua, Namecolour.colour.red, Namecolour.colour.blue and so on. They can also check what colours they can chose from by typing /colors or /colours (Everyone can do that by default).

Also mrCookieSlime please don't suggest your plugin as I don't want it to override the prefixes.

*I'm not being rude but don't suggest plugins unless they are exactly what I requested for as this is a simple plugin to make (or should be at least)

2. Offline

17xDillz1997

I'm working on it for you. Give me around 15 minutes. :)

3. Offline

ErraticServers

Ok thank you :)

4. Offline

HunterGPlays

You could have done mine :(

Couldn't you use ColorMe? It does the exact same thing, you select a colour for yourself, it works with prefixes and suffixes from your permissions plugin and also works with EssentialsChat/HeroChat.

5. Offline

ErraticServers

HunterGPlays I could but it doesn't have exactly what I requested for

6. Offline

17xDillz1997

Ok my computer literally died on me, I've posted this on my phone now. I'll try get it done if it fixes itself..Incredibly sorry.

7. Offline

xepisolonxx

ErraticServers Also what do you mean there displaynames or tablistnames or names over there heads?

8. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

Removed offtopic conversation

xepisolonxx likes this.
  9. Offline

nverdier

Or all of them?

10. Offline

ErraticServers

nverdier xepisolonxx 17xDillz1997 There display names, not there nametag or there tablistname. If any of you could create this by tomorrow I would be very grateful.

11. Offline

ErraticServers

12. Offline

fujiboy4

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.