MysteryCrate?

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by premiumhhh, Sep 2, 2013.

1. Offline

premiumhhh

Hello,

Does anyone know a plugin that allows you to set a random chance of getting items in the config and when you type /crates it opens a crate that you currently have, and gives you random items in the set config? And you're able to add points so that user can open more as long as they have create points?

2. Offline

premiumhhh

Nobody? :(

3. premiumhhh

DIBS!

I'm working on it. I just want to make sure I'm clear on what you want. A player and/or admin would type in a command such as /givechest <player> <amount> and it would give the player that amount of crates (I'll just take chests, and rename them to crates. They wont be placeable, and will just be used to open). Then, another command would open the chest. A config file would include all of the possible item ids that could be in the chest, and the plugin would randomly choose one of the items, remove a crate from the player, and give them that item. Is that correct? I've been working on it for the past few hours, and I just want to make sure this is correct.

Edit: I think I pretty much finished the basics. You type /givecrate to give yourself one crate. Then, you can type /crate to open that crate. /givecrate <player> will give a specified player a crate, and /givecrate <player> <amount> will give a specified player a specific amount of crates. All available item ids are located in the plugins config.yml file. You can have an unlimited amount of item ids. <Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>

I'll keep you posted with more edits as I progress.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2016
  4. Offline

mrbuddy13

Will this plugin be public? Wouldn't minding having It myself.

5. Offline

premiumhhh

Correct, I will test this out later! Thanks.

6. Offline

Dotapurex1

If you have seen it on other servers, this plugin is custom made.

7. Offline

revanevan99

[quote uid=108020 name="elfin8er" post=1837291]premiumhhh

DIBS!

I'm working on it. I just want to make sure I'm clear on what you want. A player and/or admin would type in a command such as /givechest <player> <amount> and it would give the player that amount of crates (I'll just take chests, and rename them to crates. They wont be placeable, and will just be used to open). Then, another command would open the chest. A config file would include all of the possible item ids that could be in the chest, and the plugin would randomly choose one of the items, remove a crate from the player, and give them that item. Is that correct? I've been working on it for the past few hours, and I just want to make sure this is correct.

Edit: I think I pretty much finished the basics. You type /givecrate to give yourself one crate. Then, you can type /crate to open that crate. /givecrate <player> will give a specified player a crate, and /givecrate <player> <amount> will give a specified player a specific amount of crates. All available item ids are located in the plugins config.yml file. You can have an unlimited amount of item ids. <Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>

I'll keep you posted with more edits as I progress.[/quote]

Is It Done Bc I Need A Plugin Like That xD

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2016
  8. Offline

revanevan99

Done I Made It!!!

snivell likes this.