MySQL Point System

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Jacoblab1, May 23, 2013.

1. Offline

Jacoblab1

Plugin category: Mechanics

Suggested name: SQLPoints

What I want: The plugin I'd like is almost like the command points plugin, but instead of storing points in a flatfile, they are stored in an sql database. It would need votifier support, so you could give a configurable number of points. With these points, players could purchase configurable "packages" ingame, and the package would run a command. The reason I cannot use command points and need mysql is because I currently run a network type server, and I want users to be able to chose their reward, for example, diamonds on the faction server, or money on the drug server.

Ideas for commands: /points give <name> <amount> (gives player points)
    /points (lists the current packages and a short description of them (name, command and desc set in config))
    /points <#> (number would be the package number. This command would run the command set in the config, and remove the number of points the package costs from the players point balance.

Ideas for permissions: points.reload (reloads config)
    points.list (lists different point packages)
    points.use (allows player to cash in points for packages)
    points.player (contains points.list and points.use)
    When I'd like it by: As soon as possible.

Anyone?

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2016
  2. Offline

The01Guy

I think I have a plugin similar to this request. I don't know about the command points plugin so I am not sure exactly what you need but I will send you a PM(or whatever) to see if I can help.