MyOwnPlanet Plugin Development

Discussion in 'Plugin Development' started by sebagius7110, Apr 7, 2014.

?

Are You An Advanced Plugin Developer?

1. Yes!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No!

100.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

sebagius7110

Hello, I am Here Just To Ask For Some Help On My Plugin Development, for a plugin called MyOwnPlanet, I already have basic commands, for example one that reloads the plugin, and the main help, including different permissions for different Help!

I need Help With Creating The Commands!

My Main.java : Main.java Pastebin Bukkit Plugin

I need Help With Creating The Command That: Creates The Planet, Invite Players, Deny and accept The Invites, Command That Takes You To Your Home Planet, Command That Teleports You To A Player's Planet, Command To Delete Your Island Or Others, The Command To Restart Your or other's Island, the command that resets all the Planets, and A Command That Broadcasts A Message To The People That Are ONLY on a planet.

I also Have 1 error, everything is fine but when I type the main help command /myplanet it says at the bottom Unable To perform This Command, When It Had Already Performed It.

I Need Someone that knows how to develop very good plugins, to teach me and help me Make This Plugin, And I will give them credit in the authors, and on the bukkit page, I promise.

Regards,
    Seb :D

2. Offline

Wolfey

Why don't you just request a plugin instead?

3. Offline

sebagius7110

Hello, Again I tried Making A World Generation Plugin For The MyOwnPlanet, And I have An Error. Someone please help me!

Main: MyOwnPlanetWorldGenerator.java
    World Generator: PlanetWorldGenerator.java

Please Help As Soon As You Can Thanks, :D

Regards,
    Seb

Because I want To Have The Experience And Learn How To Make One...

Is There A Way To Move this to the WIP and Development Section?

Wolfey |

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2016
  4. Offline

Wolfey

5. Offline

sebagius7110

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.