Solved My server no longer comes up?

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by andy_B_95, Mar 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

andy_B_95

The past week or so I have been playing minecraft with my friend with only a crash here and there, but now my server will not even come up. I run it to start it up and there are no errors and yet when I log into minecraft and go to multiplayer it shows it is not up?

I have checked my ip adress and my ipv4 adress and neither have changed so thats not the issue.

Please help.

2. Offline

HunterT

Post your server.log ... specifically the last Start up.
    Also just make sure it's not in offline mode.

3. Offline

andy_B_95

Sorry for the late reply.
    Uhmm my server.log is empty...and you said "Also just make sure it's not in offline mode."
    I'm still kind of new to running a server, how do i check if it is not in offline mode?

EDIT: Ok so I'm used to getting this "[WARNING] Can't keep up! Did the system time change, or is the server overloaded?"
    but normally I get a bit of lag and it does not do much. Now however my cmd is being spammed with it if I have just a few things up on my comp. I did not have this problem before yet now I do, though even when its not giving me this warning my friend still cannot connect.

4. Offline

HunterT

Hey Hey Hey!
    Get this:
    http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/fi...-common-lag-causes-on-your-server-2060.36986/

5. Offline

andy_B_95

NoLag Says to use the latest recommended build for craftbukkit but I am using the beta build sooo... :< got any other ideas?

Thanks for the suggestion though.

6. Offline

andy_B_95

7. Offline

andy_B_95

Anyone there? want to helllp? :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.