My Server keeps crashing....

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Chillax_Team, Dec 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Chillax_Team

I have been having really bad issues with lag lately. And now it will not stop crashing randomly. I get errors like this
    Code:
    18:34:53 [SEVERE] Exception in thread "Connection #66 read thread"
    18:36:43 [SEVERE] Exception in thread "Listen thread"
    And things near that then no one can join the server.

Plugins:
    Show Spoiler

Code:
    Plugins: Backup, bLift, EasyRules, Essentials, EssentialsChat, E
    ssentialsGeoIP, GroupManager, EssentialsProtect, EssentialsSpawn, FalseBookBlock
    , FalseBookCart, FalseBookChat, FalseBookCore, FalseBookExtra, FalseBookIC, Foun
    dDiamonds, HeroicDeath, mcbans, mmSupernaturals, MultiInv, Multiverse-Core, Mult
    iverse-NetherPortals, NoCheat, OpenInv, SimpleCensor, TCaster, TimTheEnchanter,
    VoxelPort, VoxelSniper, WorldEdit, WorldGuard, Permissions, WorldBorder, ChestSh
    op, Factions, HawkEye, LWC, MobBounty, NarrowtuxLib, Register

Bukkit: 1506
    Spout: Deleted

With Hawkeye i did disable Water and Lava flow a long time ago. This just recently started happening.

Not Sure, But when i updated Multiverse to the lastest version it started doing this.

2. Offline

M1steRious

I'd downgrade and report the issue to the Multiverse developer, it may be coused becouse of some changes that makes new version incompatible with one of your plugins. I'd try swicthing them off one by one on the test server with the new multiworld running, to check which one couses the problem and report it to the plugin author as well.

3. What version did you upgrade to/from?

As a Multiverse Developer, I can tell you this is highly unlikely, as Multiverse is not multithreaded. A longer stack trace (from start to finish) would help.

--FF

4. Offline

kylester200

my server keeps kicking me off for no reason i only have two plugins IP lock and RealBanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.