My server isn't working.

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Icy1256, Oct 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Icy1256

Here is what it showed in console.

And then when i logged in it said something about

Internal client error: Response code 500: session.minecraft.net/game/joinserver.jsp user= Icy1256

or something around that.

Then it said something that looked like

String too long (207>100)

Please help! I miss my server. :(

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2016
  2. Offline

biebs

yes mine has been doing the same thing today ... im also unable to login via the browser.... im thinking there is something going on with minecraft.net at this time ... but nothing to confirm. minecraft forums been going crazy over not being able to connect and getting this error. so you are not alone.

3. Offline

greatman

4. Offline

matthew_goodman

Minecraft Auth servers are down so everyone has some down time... should be up soon tho :D (heres me hopeing) :D

5. Offline

deadedd240

Mines always done that! Though I first made it today. I've attatched a screenshot of mine.

Attached Files:

6. Offline

Icy1256

Ok. Now I know I don't have to use all of my time worrying. I thought I screwed something up by editing all of my plugins using Wordpad. Thank you everyone! Now, I shall talk to my self about cheese. :)

lol I made mine today too. Small world. So I am pretty new to this. It's a localhost server, and I still need to learn how to portforward and all that stuff. Sadly, I have no education in portforwarding so it will take me bunches of searches to finish it.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2016
  7. Offline

deadedd240

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.